Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011
    Junior Poster

Ok boys, this is the way it goes down in the 2000's fixed NFL.

Just as the "Patriots" had to win the SB in 2001 after 9/11 for Mom apple pie and the good ol' USA, the Steelers won in '05 so that nice guy Jerome Bettis could finally win a SB and retire "coincidently" (sp) in his hometown of Detroit, and the "great Peyton Manning" and lovable loser coach Tony Dungy were handed one last year because after coming so close so may times they "deserved" it.

So now we have the scenerio of the Pats perfect season vs. the lovable grey haired Brett Favre and retirement.

My prediction........ "spygate" comes back to bite the Pats in the ass one last time and the NFL lets Favre go out a winner.

Trust me boys, a friend of mine has said the NFL is fixed ever since SB XXX when the Steelers Neil O'Donnell threw 2 bought and paid for picks against Dallas. Same spot, same guy and not a Steeler in sight. I just wonder how much it cost Jerry Jones (probably a bigger A-hole than even Al Davis the owner of the Raiders).

So there ya go........ Pats vs. Green Bay. Bellicheat is f'd by the league and Favre retires a champion.
    Later............
    Attached Images Attached Images  

"If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler." Jack Lambert, 1990 HoF Introduction.

Quote Originally Posted by PghTGrlLvr
    Ok boys, this is the way it goes down in the 2000's fixed NFL.

Just as the "Patriots" had to win the SB in 2001 after 9/11 for Mom apple pie and the good ol' USA, the Steelers won in '05 so that nice guy Jerome Bettis could finally win a SB and retire "coincidently" (sp) in his hometown of Detroit, and the "great Peyton Manning" and lovable loser coach Tony Dungy were handed one last year because after coming so close so may times they "deserved" it.

So now we have the scenerio of the Pats perfect season vs. the lovable grey haired Brett Favre and retirement.

My prediction........ "spygate" comes back to bite the Pats in the ass one last time and the NFL lets Favre go out a winner.

Trust me boys, a friend of mine has said the NFL is fixed ever since SB XXX when the Steelers Neil O'Donnell threw 2 bought and paid for picks against Dallas. Same spot, same guy and not a Steeler in sight. I just wonder how much it cost Jerry Jones (probably a bigger A-hole than even Al Davis the owner of the Raiders).

So there ya go........ Pats vs. Green Bay. Bellicheat is f'd by the league and Favre retires a champion.
    Later............

Did you make this up? Another conspiracy theory? Let's see if it happens! I don't think it will.

Professional Poster

How about the Pats by 40 over whoever the NFC sends?

Junior Poster

ezed,

Yes, I made it up. But not far fetched. If it happens, there is only one explanation, and you heard it here first.

I hope I'm wrong because Pro Football is one of my great passions. But if I'm right...............................

Later.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

"If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler." Jack Lambert, 1990 HoF Introduction.

I predict that it won't be below zero in Glendale.

"You can pick your friends & you can pick your nose, but you can't wipe your friends off on your saddle."
    ~ Kinky Friedman ~

TO ALL THE PATRIOT HATERS!!!! HATE GET'S YOU NOWWHERE! We're in the Super Bowl. We couldn't have done it without that film of the fat fuck Jet's coaches jumping up and down on the sidelines.

It really laid out our game plan for the entire season. DON'T EVER LET YOUR ASSISTANT COACHES JUMP AROUND LIKE A BUNCH OF HIGH SCHOOL CHEERLEADERS HIGH ON RED BULL!

We stuck with that philosophy and we're in the Super Bowl.... AGAIN!!!!.

GB/NY now at 20-20, so I must make two predictions. Pats 34 GB 24 or Pats 34 NYG 14.