Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Junior Poster

Default how many people have slept with celebreties ?

please tell all .

Platinum Poster

i have and dated one... but im kind of an E-celebrity so i guess ppl that have slept w/ me can say they have slept w/ someone famous... i mean if all you nobodys know me i must be famous! lol jk

but seriously youre not gonna get names and if you do id be suspicious of the truth -j

Junior Poster

never kiss and tell... but Winona Ryder. I met her at a premiere in '96 or '97. I was getting my date a drink at the bar at the time. She made all the moves, and i was a bastard and abandoned my date. The sex was pretty good, she is TINY in person, i had never realized. Anyway, when it was over she asked for my number and then never called me, but hey, i had the one night.
    I realized later that i looked pretty similar to that david pirner guy, or whatever his name was, so i guess i was her 'type'.
    I know you'll all scream bullshit, but i could care less.

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

how many people have slept with celebreties ?
    hint: take the number of celebrities in the world and multiply by the number of persons the average celebrity sleeps with.

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Junior Poster

tell your celeb experiences i know you got em

Banned again for being a jizzmop, oh well! Gold Poster

I didn't sleep with her, and I'm not sure she if she qualifies as a celebrity, but when I was a little kid I jumped on Amy Klobuchar's bed until she pushed me off. She was eight years older then me, so what could I do? Now she's a U.S. Senator. I doubt she remembers the incident.

Beyond that, I . . .Know . . .Nothing.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Yes.

-Quinn

Life is essentially one long Benny Hill skit punctuated by the occasional Anne Frank moment.

define celebrity? how well known do you want?

Just because you don't know about it, it doesn't mean it doesn't exist: http://www.hungangels.com/board/view...=asc&start=158

Ive been with about a dozen A list Celebrities Politicians and Athletes. I never kiss and tell however. I keep all my experiences confidential regardless if there a celebrity or not!

Jennifer Paris

www.jenniferparis.net

Quote Originally Posted by TsJennifer
    Ive been with about a dozen A list Celebrities Politicians and Athletes. I never kiss and tell however. I keep all my experiences confidential regardless if there a celebrity or not!

Jennifer Paris

www.jenniferparis.net
    thank you for not spilling the beans about us, I appreciate it.