Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

How does one know what the "average" is? I mean, how was 6 inches arrived at, exactly? 1,000 randomly sampled men from around the world or something? I refuse to believe that number, or even that this number was arrived at from scientific data gathering.

"We are irritated by rascals, intolerant of fools, and prepared to love the rest. But where are they?"- Mignon McLaughlin

Junior Poster

fair enough,nobody forcing you to believe .

LIVE AND LET LIVE.
    BE POSITIVE.REMEMBER MUCH EASIER TO BE NEGATIVE.

Rookie Poster

Skill is much more important than size. Karen from Las Vegas is hung like a friggen salami, yet I had no problem taking her. Paulina Anderson (San Francisco) would be considered big, and she was the best I've had so far. A couple of smaller girls were more of a problem. One well hung, and obviously stoned, Vegas girl was definitely a problem.

When screwing a pussy, you can get away with clumsiness. With fucking ass, you need to know what you are doing. Penetrate slow, then hold in place until your inexperienced partner has gotten used to it. Start pumping too early and you will hear those disappointing words, “I’ve had enough”.

And the number one rule of anal sex: never let anyone fuck you in the ass who has never been fucked in the ass.

Rookie Poster

I met a sexy asian t-girl in Rome. I invited her up to my room. She was wasn't hung 3-4 but we made love. I let her enter me missionary, she worked it like a pro. l loved it and than I took her she-pussy and knocked it out. I never got the chance to hit it again

loving she cock, and she males. Looking for LTR with TS

Junior Poster

i met a few hungangels packing about 3" hard.

Professional Poster

6" seems huge to me... :/

The person who I have sex with is about that size and it never ceases to amaze me. Especially the weight of it. Wow. It's hard to imagine anything bigger.

I am 6" when raging hard, usually about 5 3/4". Would anybody here consider this too small for their needs?

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Detroit
    I met a sexy asian t-girl in Rome. I invited her up to my room. She was wasn't hung 3-4 but we made love. I let her enter me missionary, she worked it like a pro. l loved it and than I took her she-pussy and knocked it out. I never got the chance to hit it again
    LOL good one.

Veteran Poster
    Los Angeles Via Austin Via Ft. Worth Via Victoria

What's with all of your little dick threads? I'm not hating, just curious. Fetish? Question? Or Confession?

Monsieur Valentine

"He makes love to the Duke. He swordfights the Queen. And you think the score's set but you can't truly see. Til you know the two sides of Monsieur Valentine."

Junior Poster

maybe i like em