Page 1 of 16 12345611 ... LastLast

Thread: Nuevo Laredo

Junior Poster

Default Nuevo Laredo

Anybody go to "Gusano Bar" in Nuevo Laredo Mexico? I went there about 3 months ago and was treated like a slab of meat. Everywhere I walked, shemales were pulling on my arms like I was the bitch! There were some very attractive shemales there the night I went.

It felt good being treated like this I might add...I am an average fat ass old fart, so the attention did me good. I know they were after me for a money, but so what.

I did not date anyone from the club that night, but I did buy some beers and got a couple of cuties to hang out with me until I went home.

This bar is a gay bar located at the corner of Matamoros and Dr. Mier in downtown NL. The bar is about four blocks from the international bridge.

Does anyone know of any other gay bars in NL?

Platinum Poster

im amazed that any american would be crazy enough not only to go out in NL at night but to a gay bar... youre lucky to be alive mister!

Marjorie Taylor Greene Is A Nice Lady Platinum Poster Dino Velvet's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tsntx
    im amazed that any american would be crazy enough not only to go out in NL at night but to a gay bar... youre lucky to be alive mister!
    Very true. People disappear in Nuevo Laredo like ships disappear in The Bermuda Triangle. Those trannies might have been planning on kidnapping you. Stay out of there. A platinum card superglued to your forehead will get you the same attention in America.

0 out of 1 members liked this post.

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Dino Velvet
    Very true. People disappear in Nuevo Laredo like ships disappear in The Bermuda Triangle. Those trannies might have been planning on kidnapping you. Stay out of there. A platinum card superglued to your forehead will get you the same attention in America.
    AGREED... u cant even trust the cops there ... i went w/ my ex a few years ago and it started getting really scary at 4 in the afternoon... we got the fuck out and didnt look back.

Silver Poster

Dino Velvet said,

__________________________________________________ ____________________________

Is it that bad there? I've actually never been to any part of Mexico, but was thinkin about seein a friend of mine in San Diego and maybe goin to Tijuana.

Is that place worse or better than TJ?

Marjorie Taylor Greene Is A Nice Lady Platinum Poster Dino Velvet's Avatar

From what I've heard, I'd feel safer chasing after trannies in the Sudan than Nuevo Laredo. Tijuana is no prize after dark either. As an American, I personally just feel so much safer here.

"There are plenty of women here willing to do the job.
    Be a Great American and hire hookers in the USA."

Veteran Poster

I used to go to Nuevo Laredo often, but I always went to Boys Town. Usually hit or miss on the quality of the girls. I did meet a couple that I really enjoyed though. I really became close with one girl. I would call her up in the morning, we would meet for lunch and then spend the afternoon at a quiet hotel. She loved bottoming for me. I have seen a few scary people there at night though. I haven't been there for several years now.

TJ is quite different. It is a real city whereas NL is a dusty little town. Stay on the main streets and take a cab. Americans walking on the back streets will usually get stopped and searched.

Silver Poster

From dusk till dawn.

"Cocky Twister"

5 Star Poster

I have never been there but I heard on the news months ago that drug gangs had taken the place over. The battles had become so bad that our govt threatened to send troops across the border to restore order.

To be fair parts of Chicagoland are almost as bad.

Rookie Poster

If you go to ANY border-town in Mexico, you're a dumbass. You've got a 50/50 chance of making it back home.

You've been warned!