Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Nuevo Laredo

Senior Member Platinum Poster Prospero's Avatar

Default Re: Nuevo Laredo

What a fascinating thread. You guys who venture into the warzone are brave buggers. Maybe the Zetas are not interested in you but you could end up as collateral damage in one of their little feuds. And the word is they're big on cutting people's heads off these days down mexico way. But i guess for cut price, third-world ass, you are prepared to take the risk. Perhaps that adds to the thrill. A sort of deviant Burroughs or Henry Miller appeal. Some of these posts almost read like Hunter S Thompson.

Hey! Get off my lawn. 5 Star Poster Odelay's Avatar

I don't know if I buy your premise Prospero, that these guys are brave, risk-takers. What you hear about Mexico is surely the worst of it, so I believe you're projecting that onto every part of the country, including, perhaps, a sleepy little border town. That said, I haven't been to NL so it is possible that your worst projection is indeed true.

The important thing, I've found when traveling in a lot of different places, is to know how to carry myself. To watch for danger before it heads my way. I haven't shut myself out from places like Soweto in Johannesburg or some of the seedier parts of cities in Colombia, just because they have a reputation. Hunter S was a damn fine storyteller but not necessarily the best travel guide author unless your trip involves psychedelics.

Just as I was contemplating getting into the TS scene, at the time I joined this board, I was waved off from an experience abroad by a prolific and regular TS contributor here. She blew up some big imaginary dangers associated with meeting a TS in a foreign country. Today, I regret taking her advice. And I've since ignored her advice and have enjoyed some incredible experiences.

I like stewmeat's and perrorojo's and mike jones' stories in this thread. They seem very real, and I don't doubt they are real. If they go out on these adventures and leave behind a wife and kids, then perhaps their best judgment might be questioned. But if they're all single blokes, I'm guessing they have a pretty good handle on the whole risk/reward equation.

Rookie Poster

has anybody been in Nuevo Laredo lately. Is it safe. How is Boystown? How is the downtown action is it safe to hang out in ts friendly bars? Which are good bars that ts hang out in downtown?

Rookie Poster

has anybody been in Nuevo Laredo lately. Is it safe. How is Boystown? How is the downtown action is it safe to hang out in ts friendly bars? Which are good bars that ts hang out in downtown?

I go down every once in a while and it is Ok, still no cops, but there are quite a few people out downtown.

Rookie Poster

Any tranny bars? What are good bars to go to dt? I went to boystown 2 weeks ago and left right away. There was some beautiful trannys but it didnt feel safe.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Odelay View Post
    What you hear about Mexico is surely the worst of it, so I believe you're projecting that onto every part of the country, including, perhaps, a sleepy little border town.
    A sleepy little border town? WTF?

This has to be the most ignorant thing I've read here in a long time. Nuevo Laredo has been one of the most dangerous cities on Earth for a number of years now. There's very little, if any, of northern Mexico that would be considered safe, by any standard.

Rookie Poster

Anybody been to NL lately. what are the hotspots to hook up with a tranny. Any names of girls that are good?

Rookie Poster

Just got back from nuevo laredo
    Things are improving!

Mas tranquila

The army is gone, replaced by a sort of paramilitry state police

on balance, it seems like there is less LE then ever, but things have calmed down

With pretty much the complete collapse of boystown, downtown is overrun with trannys

they are everywhere

Very few signs of drugs being openly sold

The bars are pretty much the same as I listed earlier with the exception
    of eros having moved to the far side of the big square --- it is hyper gay

For me the biggest discomfort was that girls I knew from years earlier in boystown are now downtown They wouldn't leave me alone. So I had to elude them to find what I was seeking --- that is 18 year old travesties muy
    cachonda.

One even showed up at my hotel at 4 in the morning to impress upon me
    in spanish, the importance of respecting her, as we were "ex novios",
    and of course to weedle some money out of me

It also created problems, because I like to alternate with GG's, and I had
    to avoid those bitchs so they wouldn't call me out as a mariposa.

There were fewer truckers, but more oil workers.
    The area between Corrizo springs and Eagle pass is now overrun with natural gas fracking.

NL will probably never be what it was 10 years ago, but the good news is that
    it is improving, and the peculiar situation with LE has created a sort of
    prostitution and tranny theme park downtown, which has it's advantages
    because you can work out of your own hotel room ($30/night), and not
    have to deal with the filthy roach and lice infested cuartos that were the norm in La Zona
    la Zona.

happy hunting

Rookie Poster

Thanks for your reply. I went to NL about 4 weeks ago. I went to Boystown looking 4 some trannies. But Brother it was dead. All the clubs were closed and the tranny corner was dead too. There were only three tgirls but they were taken. They place had a erie feeling to it. It took me a while to get a place to get back. I gave a good propina to the cab driver who took me there to come back. I didnt get any Tgirl pussy there cause there was none.
    On my way back the taxicab driver told me that all the Tgirl pussy was downtown. He said that on weekends there are hundreds of Tgirls downtown.
    Ill take ur advice next time and hit the downtown area. Thanks alot brother.