Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Rookie Poster

Jennifer is very, very attractive but she has a really unattractive attitude so I have never tried to even say hello. There are so many beautiful Ts's
    at those parties who are nice both inside and out why waste your time trying to talk to her.

Rookie Poster

Default Not quite cock, but

I found this site with a plethora of Jennifer out and about.

Such a lovely creature.

http://good-times.webshots.com/album/305723311QbQmcR

Rookie Poster

I think it is time for all you dudes out there that claim they have see or tasted Jenn's cock. Put up or shut up people and stop lying to us all

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by louh61
    Jennifer is very, very attractive but she has a really unattractive attitude so I have never tried to even say hello. There are so many beautiful Ts's
    at those parties who are nice both inside and out why waste your time trying to talk to her.

if you never tried to say hello, or talked to her..how do u know she has a bad attitude?

Wow, What you said is shocking! Ive never heard that before. Maybe your saying this because you have never approached me. I give all people equal respect and never judge anyone if they approach me in a respectful manner!

Jennifer Paris
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	angel11b_126.jpg 
Views:	3187 
Size:	102.8 KB 
ID:	125701  

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by TsJennifer

Wow, What you said is shocking! Ive never heard that before. Maybe your saying this because you have never approached me. I give all people equal respect and never judge anyone if they approach me in a respectful manner!

Jennifer Paris
    Yes, even though I am on the west coast and have never been to those parties I have always heard that she is very friendly in person..

Hey! Get off my lawn. 5 Star Poster Odelay's Avatar

This is code for... "She didn't hand me a free picture of her cock and I equate that with having an attitude."

I've been to a number of parties and she's never come over to me to say hello, either, but I'm not sure why its a reasonable expectation that she would? Should I expect every girl to come over to me and say something? (well, aside from "wannadance?").

Just because you don't know about it, it doesn't mean it doesn't exist: http://www.hungangels.com/board/view...=asc&start=158

Quote Originally Posted by Danny partridge
    I've been to a number of parties and she's never come over to me to say hello, either, but I'm not sure why its a reasonable expectation that she would? Should I expect every girl to come over to me and say something? (well, aside from "wannadance?").
    If u see me and you would like to talk to me simply approach me to say hi! Im not one of those girls that walks around the parties gabbing guys by the crouch and saying "How much money u have 4 me baby" Desperate to turn a date.

5 Star Poster
    nyc. dancing. living. smiling. laughing. again.

Who's Jennifer Paris?

:P