Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Professional Poster

Default Police stupidity at its finest over an over-salted burger.

Our men in blue at their finest

UNION CITY, Ga. - A McDonald's employee spent a night in jail and is facing criminal charges because a police officer's burger was too salty, so salty that he says it made him sick.

Kendra Bull was arrested Friday, charged with misdemeanor reckless conduct and freed on $1,000 bail.

Bull, 20, said she accidentally spilled salt on hamburger meat and told her supervisor and a co-worker, who "tried to thump the salt off."

On her break, she ate a burger made with the salty meat. "It didn't make me sick," Bull told the Atlanta Journal-Constitution.

But then Police Officer Wendell Adams got a burger made with the oversalted meat, and he returned a short time later and told the manager it made him sick.

Bull admitted spilling salt on the meat, and Adams took her outside and questioned her, she said.

"If it was too salty, why did (Adams) not take one bite and throw it away?" said Bull, who has worked at the restaurant for five months. She said she didn't know a police officer got one of the salty burgers because she couldn't see the drive-through window from her work area.

Police said samples of the burger were sent to the state crime lab for tests.

City public information officer George Louth said Bull was charged because she served the burger "without regards to the well-being of anyone who might consume it."
    Reasons like this are why I have no respect for police these days. Try going out and arresting some REAL criminals, you clod. :P

Burninating the country side, burninating the peasants. Burninating all the people in their thatched roof cottages....THATCHED ROOF COTTAGES!!!!!

Platinum Poster

"Police said samples of the burger were sent to the state crime lab for tests."

wow. thats just... wow.

Junior Poster

"sigh" Humans...

God save me from stupid people...

Junior Poster

our tax dollars at work...war on "terror" and oversalted hamburgers.

It's not denial. I'm just very selective about the reality I accept.

In the hearts of the kind, and in the fears of the wicked.

It wasn't salt, it was that secret sauce that you see in all the teen movies.

Junior Poster

the ducks did it

the judge wouldn't dismiss it, they're actually gonna try her over this.

Can't say I am that surprised anymore...

And maybe its easier to withdraw from life
    With all of its misery and wretched lies
    If we're dead when tomorrow's gone
    The Big Machine will just move on
    Still we cling afraid we'll fall
    Clinging like the memory which haunts us all

It was a clear cut case of assault (a salt) get it???

When his pancakes were undercooked, the charge was batter-y LOL

meow

FK

Junior Poster
    inside a turtle shell, I got a long neck yo!!!!

Default Re: Police stupidity at its finest over an over-salted burge

Quote Originally Posted by Trogdor
    Our men in blue at their finest

UNION CITY, Ga. - A McDonald's employee spent a night in jail and is facing criminal charges because a police officer's burger was too salty, so salty that he says it made him sick.

Kendra Bull was arrested Friday, charged with misdemeanor reckless conduct and freed on $1,000 bail.

Bull, 20, said she accidentally spilled salt on hamburger meat and told her supervisor and a co-worker, who "tried to thump the salt off."

On her break, she ate a burger made with the salty meat. "It didn't make me sick," Bull told the Atlanta Journal-Constitution.

But then Police Officer Wendell Adams got a burger made with the oversalted meat, and he returned a short time later and told the manager it made him sick.

Bull admitted spilling salt on the meat, and Adams took her outside and questioned her, she said.

"If it was too salty, why did (Adams) not take one bite and throw it away?" said Bull, who has worked at the restaurant for five months. She said she didn't know a police officer got one of the salty burgers because she couldn't see the drive-through window from her work area.

Police said samples of the burger were sent to the state crime lab for tests.

City public information officer George Louth said Bull was charged because she served the burger "without regards to the well-being of anyone who might consume it."
    Reasons like this are why I have no respect for police these days. Try going out and arresting some REAL criminals, you clod. :P
    Yo one time i got hit wit a salted quarter pounder...wit cheese!!! Dat shit hurt yo! Yo there a lot of dat shit happening lately, Yo da cops gotta act quick and start cracking down on da Sodium Brathahood. Yo they no joke!!!

One Nation Under Yeahyah!!!

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Felicia Katt
    It was a clear cut case of assault (a salt) get it???

When his pancakes were undercooked, the charge was batter-y LOL

meow

FK
    lmao