Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by tsntx
    Quote Originally Posted by marissaazts
    there are mexicans in every restaurant in phx lol
    gosh besides my self and vicki, i dident know there were any other phx ts on this board ..... i know i dont work at a mexican food place and id bet a shiney nickle vicki doesnt either ....... so someone speak up quick

even if she was a member here... i doubt she wants to be clocked and talked to by some chaser at work... im sure if you go back and talk to her the next time you go back... shell be gone, and rightfully so
    What a dopehead...

Professional Poster

I love tranny sightings when i'm not looking for Bigfoot.

Professional Poster

An older trans woman came into the diner I worked at in my small conservative hometown a couple years ago. It was no secret that I was ts and while I worked there I presented androgynously.

The thing was, she was talking loud in her man voice the whole time spouting cliche transsexual attention-whore garbage to some guy who apparently thought she was totally nuts. "Oh, god messed something up at the factory." "I want to be a real woman." , etc.

I avoided being in the dining room like a plague the whole time she was there. My coworkers were cool with me and all, but I definitely did not want them associating me with a fucking fiasco of fetishistic tunnelvision.

Rookie Poster

Default Re: Saw a tranny in Mexican restaurant in Phoenix...

Quote Originally Posted by TrueBeauty TS
    I question two things about your statement...

First, that just because she is a TS, that means the odds are that she is a member of this site? How do you figure that?

Second, there are mexican restaurants in Phoenix????
    I figured she could very well be a member here because of the half dozen or so TS I've met across the country over the past couple of years, all of them were members, or at least were familiar with the site.

As far as Mexican restaurants in Phoenix: If you look hard enough, you can find them! Most people give up after a couple of hours of searching and end up going Italian...

I hope folks understand I wasn't intending to violate her privacy. That's why I didn't mention the name of the eatery or give a more detailed description of her.

And I'm not a stalker. Honest. Gave it up for Lent.

In the hearts of the kind, and in the fears of the wicked.

Quote Originally Posted by youcancallmeclaire
    An older trans woman came into the diner I worked at in my small conservative hometown a couple years ago. It was no secret that I was ts and while I worked there I presented androgynously.

The thing was, she was talking loud in her man voice the whole time spouting cliche transsexual attention-whore garbage to some guy who apparently thought she was totally nuts. "Oh, god messed something up at the factory." "I want to be a real woman." , etc.

I avoided being in the dining room like a plague the whole time she was there. My coworkers were cool with me and all, but I definitely did not want them associating me with a fucking fiasco of fetishistic tunnelvision.
    Good post.

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by braveman
    Someone asked earlier, what made you think she was a tg? I'm sure you are not a stalker!
    Beautiful hair, lovely body, nice breasts,

and a big Adam's apple.

Quote Originally Posted by aasdnnn
    Quote Originally Posted by braveman
    Someone asked earlier, what made you think she was a tg? I'm sure you are not a stalker!
    Beautiful hair, lovely body, nice breasts,

and a big Adam's apple.
    Pay no attention to Legend... Um i mean Braveman.