Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Rookie Poster

Default Saw a tranny in Mexican restaurant in Phoenix...

I went to Phoenix a couple of days ago. I was at a Mexican restaurant in the west valley, and there was a server who was a transsexual. I was with my wife, son, and bro-in-law at the time, so I didn't say anything (although my wife likes trannies too!).

The odds of her being a member of this site are pretty good and, if she is a member, I just wanted to say we found you very attractive and, next time we're down there, we'll be sure to drop in. We really liked your black hair and pretty smile.

Great mini chimichangas, too! The jalapeno and cream cheese dip that comes with it is excellent!

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Junior Poster
    inside a turtle shell, I got a long neck yo!!!!

Default Re: Saw a tranny in Mexican restaurant in Phoenix...

Quote Originally Posted by aasdnnn
    I went to Phoenix a couple of days ago. I was at a Mexican restaurant in the west valley, and there was a server who was a transsexual. I was with my wife, son, and bro-in-law at the time, so I didn't say anything (although my wife likes trannies too!).

The odds of her being a member of this site are pretty good and, if she is a member, I just wanted to say we found you very attractive and, next time we're down there, we'll be sure to drop in. We really liked your black hair and pretty smile.

Great mini chimichangas, too! The jalapeno and cream cheese dip that comes with it is excellent!
    Awe man you so lucky yo dats great! Yo i would be so happy eating some chimichanga's and being in da presence of a fly ass t-girl, Yo dat shits hot fer real yo. Yo this is great yo! awe man im jealous fer real, Much luv. Yo i hope you tipped her good, Yeah i bet she a member here, Man jus about every transsexual a member here, Small world.Yeahyah!!!

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

One Nation Under Yeahyah!!!

Professional Poster

Default Re: Saw a tranny in Mexican restaurant in Phoenix...

Quote Originally Posted by aasdnnn
    I went to Phoenix a couple of days ago. I was at a Mexican restaurant in the west valley, and there was a server who was a transsexual.

I question two things about your statement...

First, that just because she is a TS, that means the odds are that she is a member of this site? How do you figure that?

Second, there are mexican restaurants in Phoenix????

"99.98% of people on HA are not worth the time."

Lmao You're such a cunt TrueBeauty TS! I love it!! - HTG

Rookie Poster

how did you know she was a ts

Professional Poster

Cause she looked like one?

Junior Poster

there are mexicans in every restaurant in phx lol
    gosh besides my self and vicki, i dident know there were any other phx ts on this board ..... i know i dont work at a mexican food place and id bet a shiney nickle vicki doesnt either ....... so someone speak up quick

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by marissaazts
    there are mexicans in every restaurant in phx lol
    gosh besides my self and vicki, i dident know there were any other phx ts on this board ..... i know i dont work at a mexican food place and id bet a shiney nickle vicki doesnt either ....... so someone speak up quick

even if she was a member here... i doubt she wants to be clocked and talked to by some chaser at work... im sure if you go back and talk to her the next time you go back... shell be gone, and rightfully so

I didn't know chasers were into Mexican restaurants. They are looking for free holes, not frijoles (groan!!!!!) LOL

meow

FK

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Felicia Katt
    I didn't know chasers were into Mexican restaurants. They are looking for free holes, not frijoles (groan!!!!!) LOL

meow

FK

hahhah meow!!

Junior Poster
    inside a turtle shell, I got a long neck yo!!!!

I gone done seen me a transsexual at Dunkin Donuts today yo!! If she here right now Holla back!!! Yo i was da guy ordering 12 boxes of muchkins, remember?

One Nation Under Yeahyah!!!