Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Weird Emails.

Still Here 5 Star Poster

Default Weird Emails.

Dude, wtf? I don't know this person nor am I part of the NCAA (Go Manhattan College!)

To:NYCe

Hi, I just wanted to report the recent very serious incidents just in case I get obstructed from sending my written complaint by mail. I'm plagued with incidents on a non-stop continual basis everyday. All these incidents are occurring during a murder investigation " that is described to be a murder racket",so, I assume the City, County, State and Federal Authorities in this State and the Commonwealth of Massachusetts do not know the Laws governing Homicide Investigation's, if they do know then they must not understand the procedure about the process of Homicide Investigations or they must be the perpetrators to such crime either before, during or after the fact of Homicide, can be defined as conspiracy after the fact, by virtue of these constant and continual violent attacks both physical and verbal attacks and with subject matter a process of destroying evidence "personal records and histories" and witness's "testimonies", yes, after the fact all these serious incidents occurred and continue. It all originated from Federal Plaza, the misuse of their powerful resources. Question why or what would motivate the Authorities to attack me during a murder investigation, they must be the perpetrators, yes, by attacking my implicates them in these serious crimes. So, I just wanted to submit this e-mail specifically about the most recent serious incidents and matter that has endangered me. I mean I'm even obstructed from basic everyday life necessities like "job search and finding a safe residence",so, the reason for these obstructions is to keep me in a dangerous environment and situation's I believe to murder me and perpetrate what my football achievement is in this State and New England a football murder racket. I believe the Authorities in this State want to use football as a vehicle to reach suburban and rural America to bring the racket's to this part of our society. The Authorities actually have a duty using their resources properly to prevent harm and damage to victims not attack them as they continually attack me by destroying evidence "with erroneous records and histories" and towards witnesses "their testimonies" . The fact is I was going along my merry way in a peaceful and gainful career path as a student athlete and upon graduation as a sales/marketing person from 1982 until March of 1990 when the effects of the athletic motivated incidents due to my football participation and achievement thereof resulted in violent attacks both physical and verbal suppressing all my personal histories including my football achievement with erroneous and fabricated subject matter. The additional fact to this statement is based upon all my productive workmanship during my employment career those work related experiences where I developed good skills and employment contacts combined with my educational background such as I graduated from Ithaca College with a B.A. in Political Science's and Economics' I should not be impoverished, penniless,unemployed and damaged to my life, liberty and pursue of happiness. I'm always confronted with the Authorities networking themselves through various forms of communication conflicts with those I have inter-personal relationships and inter-action with be it with a friend, family member or any person in the community I come in contact with. Know my actual personality is I have a mild persona, I'm usually always mild, I'm usually always cordial, hospitable and respectful towards people I always humble those who are belligerent I will not engage in conflict unless I have not alternative "like I'm being attacked", so, why all the conflicts because to create a incidents "used to create record history" to destroy positive profile. I did spend since 2002 in planning and re-developing a positive profile to re-enter the mainstream and job market.
    So, where does it all re-re-re-re-begin these serious incidents and matters that have caused me to be screened down into a dangerous environment and situation with the intention to cause me more harm, damage and injury, it begins with Social Security terminating my benefits. After my career came to a crashing end durign March of 1990 due to the Authorities erasing, removing, altering and tampering with personal histories "employment", they then imputed erroneous and fabricated criminal and psychiatric histories into my employment records and the employment time gaps created during the incident the actual and factual histories where removed and altered, they then reported this erroneous and fabricated personal history infromation to the communties as being true, authentic and real which it was not because I was actually and gainfully a sales/marketing person, anyway, this crime method cause's my career to come to a crashing end, it virtually stopped due to these crime method's. So, due to the fact I had no income and I had become impaired from those prior years of serious continual external incidents I applied for Social Security Disability Insurance, for a number of years from 1993 until approxiamtely 2002 the disability benefits was my only income, efforts to find employment was hopeless due to what the erroneous and fabricated criminal and psychiatric histories the Authorities had and still does report and reported to the communities.This "Crime Method" caused serious damage and harm to my life, liberty, property and pursue of happiness and that was and still is the Authorities intention, always a destructive plot. i'm sure theri intentions of the plot is to have me buried in a paupers grave plot in Potters Field with the rest of this State's victims, yes, the end result of their atrocitiesd and inhumanities crime committed against humanity their methods I believe are worse than Nazi War crimes, the Nazi's did not even use such evil atrocities to murder people who are different or in some case just have a different viewpoint, ideology or just disagree with the Authroties viewpoint, unholy I say. Again, the incidents that have caused my present condition starts with Social Security terminating my benefits erroneously, illegally and wrogfully alleging I had during prior years assualted five (5) New Bedford, Massachusetts Police Cars this termination of benefits has criminal intentions and is part of the plot to endanger me. So, I never assualted (5) five New Bedford Police cars completely fabricated, not even a mirco-spec of truth in the allegation's about the five police cars that the Authorities in that State "Commonwealth" intentionally reported to cause such harm and endanger me by preventing me from having enough income to provide the are I need and needed to pay bills and buy the basic necessities for life's survival. This is another Authoritiy that had a long history of fabricating and creating erronoeus histories about me even typical and traditional community events like the sports schedules I played while I was a student athlete at Tabor Academy, Marion, MA,yes, that the State Authority recorded and published those schedules as true and official, the sports schedules are completely fabricated and erronoeously created that I played in the New England Prep School Class A Division while attending Tabor Academy I believe this crime method of using subject matter of and by changing true histrorical facts "like what really occurred or happened" to something that did not really happen, I use the example of the sports schedule's we played in New England, the crime method used is to control using the fabricated subject matter as the true fact, the fact's are while I was a student athlete playing sports at Tabor Academy the true fact about our varsity football schedule is that during the 1976 New England Class A Divsion varsity football season we actually played against Choate Academy and Milfrod Academy "very good team I had a very good game" both from Connecticut, with that change of football schedule and records they were removed from the records that we actually played against Choate or Milford, yes, the truth and fact is we did play Choate and Milford and duirng 1977 we actually played against Boston University J.V. "I had a great game at Fullback I rushed for approxiamtely 200 yards", University of Masschusetts J.V. "at Amherst I had another good game to the extent they recruited me", Middlebury College J.V. and Williams College J.V. so, the changed schedule indicated noe of the mentioned college we palyed but the fact we did play the stated colleges, so, this subject matter method of changing actual events to an event that never actually occurred or happened draws relationships on the erronoues and fabricated information that was reported that I assualted (5) five New Bedford Police Cars this proves they have a history of reporting false infromation they consider as official supported by fabricated records as I can prove the Massachusetts Authorities did with the sports schedules in New England I can draw relationships with the Authorities in that State and what took place with my football histories, oh, by the way New Bedford Police were involved with the incidnts that took place at Tabor Acadmy, New Bedfords, M.A. is about a 15 minute ride to Tabor Academy, Marion, so, we did not play the schedules recorded this is just one of many incidents that prove how erronoues and fabricated records "Massachusetts is involved with suppressing and destroying anumber of my personal histories they were involved at Ithaca College and with destroying the Albany State game film that State University had a duty to preserve taht histroical football achievement I set against their school I did score (3) three touchdowns on defense, an additional touchdown I scored on a kick return and I scored (1) one safetly by blocked punt, so, if their school and football people knew anything about football they should have known they had a duty to preserve their game film knowing that the Authorities were being destructive to the achievement, I found out that the Commonweath Official wnet belligerently to the game and told the community the Ithaca vs Albany 1980 game I set a National Historical Football records was their quote that that game perfromance and film was "Pure Garbage" and then influenced using Political leverage that the State Authority to throw the game film in the garbage, so,that includes all my personal histroies recorded in the Commonwealth have been suppressed with same method the facts are that State works in conjunction with the State of New York Systems. Yes, they work together the Commnwealth of Massachusetts, Southern Massachusetts gather information and histories about the next or to be victim's in the States of New York "murder rackets', yes, the Southern Masschusetts is actually involved in the criminal business of manufactring and creating accounts of people's life's for re-sale, yes, the accounts about people life's thier achievement or even their contribution to mankind are created and manufactured then resold in some case and instances for the buyer to re-be that person's life achievement or contribution in some case's the accounts even for sale to the Library of Congress, Copyright Office,various Publishing House's and Financial House's, yes for resale to usually re-be the account, this is a function of how people "victims" are stripped of their humanity, dignity and their holiness, all their life's goodness and achievements are removed then accounts made, their body are usually buried in paupers graves like Potter's Field just their torso encased in a baby's casket,in a number of cases selling not only their organs resold but their arms, legs and head, yes stripped of their humanity, crimes against humanity, so worse than Nazi War crime this crime atrocity. So, I believe this is the end result of the victims of the described "murder rackets" as I believe the Authorities intentions are for me, yes, the plot is symbloic had inner meaning and the meaning is of me to be buried in a grave like I describe at Potter's Field, yes, stripped of my humanity and holiness, I use holiness, meaning they "City, State and Federal" are unholy for committing such atrocities towards human beings because they are different, yes, it's because of being different, they the male leadership identifies with my football achievement and qualifying to be a Trust participant but they do not identify with me, I'm a true liberal to the left I have been active in my life with dance "ballet, jazz, tape, modern movements", painting and acting , "The Arts" my mother was a New York City Rockette at Radio City Music Hall my father spend much of his life in the Music Industry, so, I was exposed and during parts of my life active in the arts, they did not identify with that lifestyle but identified with sports "football" and my achievement , yes I scored 15 touchdowns on defense in 22 varisty football games and 3 safeties by blocked punt St Lawrence 1979, Canisus College 1979 and Albany State 1980, so, it's a plot and it all begins with terminating my unemployment benefits, I can draw raltionships proving the Commonwealth of Massachusetts is as active and works in conjunction with the State of New York in the "Murder Racket" I just wanted to touch on where it all re-re-re-begins, so, my benefits were teminated duirng 2006 at about (6) years living at 189 Beach 96th Street, so, yes these patterns have relationships not just coincidental that I lived at a residence for a maximum (6) six years five time in my life I can prove I was forced illegally out of my last two residence's 306 West 94 th Street, NYC and 189 Beach 96th Street, Rockaway, Queens, N.Y., so, the realty is that I'm in harmsway due to the constant and historically consistant series of attacks using crime methods such as "Crime Scavenging" a subject matter based crime methods that was primarily used by the Authorities to destory my personal histories then attack me with the fabricated and erroneous history they woulod imput, the Authorities maintain much of the employment histories IRS, Social Security and State it's occurred these crime methods at the Authorities Facilites "their reponsible" same with the Law Enfrocement and the Courts they maintained the fabricated and erroneous criminal and psychiatric histories, one erroneous and fabricated history leads to ther next series of false history, yes one history leads to the next, reporting those histories caused grave harm, injury and damage, hey lead to murder, so, I just wanted to leave the NCAA with these facts just in case my written complaint get obstructed, it's re-begins with Social Security terminating my benefits then leads to loss of job ,loss of employment which leads to numerous violent attacks in the community including break-in's at my then U-Hual Storage I stored my belongings their after I ws forced out of my residence "many documents where stolen "SCAVENGED" like prior year complaints i had filed such as with the New York Police Internal Affairs Division, Civilian Complaint Review Board and even NCAA and much of my property destoryed in those burglaries at U-Hual"

Banned again for being a jizzmop, oh well! Gold Poster

I made it to the "State and new England Football Murder racket" part so far. I'm reading the rest of it later. I love that stuff.

From what I can tell so far, this is clearly a case of Lizard People machinations.

Still Here 5 Star Poster

I don't ask for much. But for god sakes if you're going to send me a "What's the frequency Kenneth" email PARAGRAPHS ARE YOUR FRIEND!

5 Star Poster

Wait - was this from a HA member, or right after the "Help me with 58 million from Nigeria from Sister Ann" in your junk mail?

Banned again for being a jizzmop, oh well! Gold Poster

That was one hell of an adventure. I'll summarize in case anyone doesn't want to work all the way through it (it's tough):

Guy plays football in college (as well as being acive in various types of dance), becomes employed in the Sales Marketing field after graduation, then loses his job after several years.

From what I can gather, the football playing caused him to be injured in some way, and he then applies for, and recieves, diabilities payments. At some point he also "allegedly" assaults five police cars. He maintains this is untrue and in fact is the onset of the Football Murder Rackets scheme to end his life and erase his past.

There's some thrilling recounting of various football games at this point, as well as some brief color commentary.

The conspiracy continues to ruin his life, and the eventual goal is to have his torso buried in a baby basket in a paupers grave, and then his organs, arms, legs and even head will then be sold for some reason.

Whew.

I call first dibs on the guys head.

Still Here 5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by suckseed
    Wait - was this from a HA member, or right after the "Help me with 58 million from Nigeria from Sister Ann" in your junk mail?
    This came to my private e-mail. Not spam. Weird.

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by hondarobot
    I call first dibs on the guys head.
    I don't think it's the head you're thinking of

5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by NYCe
    Quote Originally Posted by suckseed
    This came to my private e-mail. Not spam. Weird.
    This should clear it all up (googled 'conspiracy theory')
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bushflowchart_995.jpg 
Views:	197 
Size:	77.9 KB 
ID:	152096  

I'm just amazed you read through that whole thing, NYCe. I gave it the old college try, but I just couldn't make it through.

-Quinn

Life is essentially one long Benny Hill skit punctuated by the occasional Anne Frank moment.