Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

I heard the philbeach hotel are not having more tranny mondays... dunno if this is true..
    the way out club is nice tho, loads of tgirls in saturdays very funny

and stunners I look for it with a friend but canīt find it!!! and no people in the street heard about it (in the same block )

Do you live in London Nikka, or were you just visiting the uk?

Stunners is in a really hard to find place, round a couple of corners etc. Upsetting if thats true about the Philbeach.

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyAboutTGirls
    Do you live in London Nikka, or were you just visiting the uk?

Stunners is in a really hard to find place, round a couple of corners etc. Upsetting if thats true about the Philbeach.
    been in London a couple of times

Veteran Poster

I didn't realise there were quite so many places, always heard on trans-mission and way out but thought that was about it in uk.

Life Is Short.......Live It Naked

There are quite a few other sex clubs as well, but I think most of the others mentioned are more community things for going out to as opposed to full on sex clubs (stunners is in the middle I suppose....)

Would love to go up to Milton Keynes to party with Jen etc. She is too hot!!!

Everything in life is our fault, but that's not our fault.

gjamestgirlfan Professional Poster gjamestgirlfan's Avatar

I would love to goto one of these places, im intrested which one is best for a guy like me i have never been to a club like this, so be a bit nervous, when on holiday in oz and thailand i saw some shows eg ladyboy shows and met a couple of lovely tgirls who im friends with now and chat online as they live abroad.
    But id love to meet local friends eg uk tgirls and hopefully become friends and in ideal world maybe more, i am based in Brighton well near 2, and i would love to maybe meet someone there as i guess i will have to get hotel for the night.
    Anyone local please let me know, i also use yahoo and my chatname is gjamestgirlfan im very much for real and looking to prove and get more into this beautiful field.
    I havent been 2 a club as i dont wanna be a pain to girls if went up and chatted 2 as i see some girls not into men and i respect that, as im not into guys as well (i know maybe sound wierd) but im into genetic girls but mostly tgirls if i had choice i would give up genetic girls no doubt.
    Hopefully someone will be in touch with me and help me out be much appreciated, sorry for rambling on, i always do can never get my point out hehe.
    look forward to reply.
    lov gaz xxx

Default Nights out

Hi sorry i forgot to put a picture or 2 of me on here so you girls can see me, hope like me and would love to hear from any of you ladies. xx
    my pictures are of me when in australia some this year and some in 2004 (i just got back from 3 months travelling australia and Thailand, i took my dad for one month to oz as a present for all done for me in my life.)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	new_pic_of_me_155.jpg 
Views:	869 
Size:	29.4 KB 
ID:	123888   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	me_on_whitsundays_trip_resaved_on_paint_156.jpg 
Views:	869 
Size:	133.9 KB 
ID:	123889   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	me_in_oz_saved_on_paint_823.jpg 
Views:	872 
Size:	77.4 KB 
ID:	123890  

Default couple more of me

Couple more pics of me so i can show the face behind the emails and hopefully showing to your girls im proud to be a admirer and i hope to progress more in this field, go clubs, make more friends and hopefully full in love hehe, corny i know.
    lov gaz xx
    if you girls like my pics please get in touch would mean a lot to me
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	n514631929_280854_9472_194.jpg 
Views:	857 
Size:	67.5 KB 
ID:	123891   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	n514631929_272596_9922_195.jpg 
Views:	859 
Size:	52.9 KB 
ID:	123892  

Definately get yourself down to the WayOut Gaz, its the place to meet tgirls in a 'normal' environment, you could definately find some there to have a relationship with, or to have fun with at least!!!