Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Rookie Poster

Right, I live in Hackney and a very close friend of mine is taking me to Stunners next week. However, the week after that I have to take HIM somewhere. So, I'm guessing WayOut is the way forward?

Default aww

Hey guys On December 1st Farrah Mills and I will be hosting a party at the WayOutClub so please come by........Its a dvd release party for "Wendys Wild SHemales 7"........

Ill post more information as soon as the flyer is done!

Hugs
    Wendy

2009 AVN Transsexual Performer of the Year!!
    2010 XBIZ TS Performer of the Year

My Website:
    http://www.hotwendywilliams.com

Blogs:
    http://www.wendywilliamsblog.com

Rookie Poster

The Wayout club rocks. I first went over ten years ago when it was across the road in another location. I met my first TS girl there and had my first experience. I love that place and miss it dearly

Rookie Poster

Sorry. Please delete.

the Wayout club is known as a trans gendered club but is it primarily tv or ts? sorry to ask such a question but i only have interests in shemales. i'm from birmingham and there's no ts 'scene' in the UK's 2nd city at all. not even a tv scene for that matter! is there any clubs/bars at all in the UK where shemales frequent. i really fancy feminine looking ts so any advice would be appreciated. sorry if thats a forward thing to say. i don't want to sound big headed but im not an old ugly guy - i have dated a few good looking gg's so i didn't want to be surround by butch looking tv's.

Quote Originally Posted by tgirl in platforms
    the Wayout club is known as a trans gendered club but is it primarily tv or ts? sorry to ask such a question but i only have interests in shemales. i'm from birmingham and there's no ts 'scene' in the UK's 2nd city at all. not even a tv scene for that matter! is there any clubs/bars at all in the UK where shemales frequent. i really fancy feminine looking ts so any advice would be appreciated. sorry if thats a forward thing to say. i don't want to sound big headed but im not an old ugly guy - i have dated a few good looking gg's so i didn't want to be surround by butch looking tv's.
    I would say generally if your in the UK, London is really the only place you will find (your words) attractive shemales

I think that Farrah is right, although there are other places, there is not a concertration of hot girls like there is in the WayOut.

Farrah - any more performances or visits from your American friends coming up??

Junior Poster

The Manchester gay village has some stunning TSs who frequent it. I have been often and so can speak from experience. I don't know why you all have this fixation with London. Sorry but IMO London sucks full stop. There is far, far more to the UK than London thats for sure.

Katie,

Katie. Yep my avatar is me.

When asked by security to ID myself I took a small mirror from my purse, looked into it and declared " Yes that's me alright"

TS issues aside, if money and time are no object, London is by far the best city on earth, its people responsible (over the past 1000 years) for a staggering amount of the major cornerstones of the modern world.

However, there is an awful lot more to the Uk , and indeed the world, but that said:

"Why, Sir, you find no man, at all intellectual, who is willing to leave London. No, Sir, when a man is tired of London, he is tired of life; for there is in London all that life can afford."
    — Samuel Johnson

Everything in life is our fault, but that's not our fault.

Veteran Poster

Imma gonna use that Sam Johnson Quote as my sig.