ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Sandy Michelle

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Hey Johnny - we're the same age!

you are getting oldschool JWBL!!!!

Quod licet Iovi, non licet bovi

Quote Originally Posted by MegabodyNYC
    EWWWW YOU TRANNYS CHASER SICKEN ME..LOL

I MET MY FIRST TS, IN 1976 AND BANGED MY FIRST TS IN 1979 OR MAYBE IT WAS 1980
    I don't mean to disrespect anyone, but I feel like a kid around yall I wonder what kind of stories I will have in ten years?

Silver Poster

I´m always surprised how many old school guys hang around here. I´m 22, wtf. Sorry, I got no 80´s stories for you

As E said, you should be glad that you´re healthy and alive.

I first went to Edelweiss in 2001 and was impressed by what I saw. So much better than the second floor of Show World. The only thing that turned me off about Edelweiss was the constant hustle of the girls who worked the bar trying to hustle any out of towners.

"A hard shemale is so good to find!"

Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by seanchai
    Hey Johnny - we're the same age!
    coolness

dude who's this Greg that got busted in College Point for selling ROIDS???
    I know you know who it is

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_nyc
    I first went to Edelweiss in 2001 and was impressed by what I saw. So much better than the second floor of Show World. The only thing that turned me off about Edelweiss was the constant hustle of the girls who worked the bar trying to hustle any out of towners.
    I met the infamous Octavia at Show World, when both of her ass-plants were still in the set configuration, ah those were funny days

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by whatsupwithat
    Yep.

26 years for me. I remember when Edelweiss first opened up on 26th Street...before it moved to 43rd and 11th.

That parking lot you parked in? It's a garden place now. They sell a different kind of bush.

I remember doing the Sally's/Edelweiss Shuffle. Back and forth. Back and forth. Some very, very crazy times hanging out in the old Times Square.

And so many of those girls are no longer with us. Many of them very close friends, people I loved and cared for. Taken out by AIDS, drugs, violence.

Surprised I escaped with my health and life. Anyone that was around during those times should consider themselves very lucky if they're still with us today.
    I remember that shuffle between Sally's/Edelweiss as well. One huge plus was Sally's opened at 4pm and the girls showed up early...and the direct connection to the Milford. Lots of heavy partying! I miss Jesse Torres, Cindy, Sloan and the others. I have not been to one of Allanah's parties, but I am way overdue.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
    slightly off topic, it's fucking sad how NowBar got so many of us into this, I mean I met Allanah there so I can never really be that ticked at the location, but with her excluded the place was a shitspot for me to visit, it just happened to be where all the girls were......until the real party began, hehe
    This makes 30 years for me. I'm still good friends with the owner of NowBar (we were out just last night). I took somehwat of a hiatus from hanging out for a number of years and just came back to the NYC nightlife part of the scene and have to give sincere thanks to both Allanah and Sunny for treating me so nicely at their events.

JWBL - see you tonite???????

I MET MY FIRST TS, IN 1976 AND BANGED MY FIRST TS IN 1979 OR MAYBE IT WAS 1980
    PICK UP YOUR FUCKING PHONE, WILL YA?