Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Banned again for being a jizzmop, oh well! Gold Poster

Default Steve Fossett: Dead Or Not Dead?

Ordinarily, this sort of question would be in pretty bad taste, given the current circumstances, but this is a case of a guy who was a long time adventurer, thrill seeker, and world record breaker. Some could also say he was an attention hungry uber over-achiever.

Whatever the case, I believe someone like Fossett would get a kick out of bets placed on his survival, especially at this point when it seems very unlikely.

I bet: Alive.

(But honestly, I think he's dead)

I'd make this a poll, but there's just been way too many of those lately.

Unfortunately, I'm fairly certain by now that were Steve alive, we'd know it, so I think it's safe to say he's dead.

On another note, did you know that Boo Berry cereal is still around? Just bought 12 boxes off of Amazon! Love me some Boo Berry! Now if I could just find a box or two of Fruit Islands cereal and some soy milk, my life would be complete...

"We are irritated by rascals, intolerant of fools, and prepared to love the rest. But where are they?"- Mignon McLaughlin

5 Star Poster

do we send, and spend millions upon millions of dollars to send government teams to fly the country for every missing person that is out there? what a fucking joke, and what a fucking joke of a country we are. god fuck us all

Junior Poster
    inside a turtle shell, I got a long neck yo!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TJ347
    Unfortunately, I'm fairly certain by now that were Steve alive, we'd know it, so I think it's safe to say he's dead.

On another note, did you know that Boo Berry cereal is still around? Just bought 12 boxes off of Amazon! Love me some Boo Berry! Now if I could just find a box or two of Fruit Islands cereal and some soy milk, my life would be complete...
    THey always put those monster cereal out around halloween yo! What about fruit brute & yummy mummy, Frankenberry gay yo...Yeahyah Gay frankenstein yo!

One Nation Under Yeahyah!!!

Day 6, no information. I'm still betting on "Alive", but that's looking increasingly unlikely. It would be funny if Houston Control received a radio transmission on Sunday morning saying:

"This is Steve Fossett. I've broken yet another world record by flying an airplane to the moon!"

Stranger things have happened. Actually, that's not true, Steve Fossett flying his plane out of the atmosphere would probably be the strangest thing that's ever happened. I guess we'll see.

Oh, and TJ and evilash, fuck off. Stop posting in my threads, weirdos.

5 Star Poster

So just a question - what does Steve Faucet have to do with transsexuals?

If he's alive he ought to have been able to walk out by now unless he was seriously injured. In that area pretty much if you walk a few days you will hit a road. But there are lots of canyons and wooded areas, and if he crashed in the trees in the mountains it could take a long time to find him from the air.

I will offer him a freebie with me and Jessica if he makes it out - that ought to be incentive... right?

Giggle,
    TS Jamie

If anyone has been following this story in the press lately, did you notice that they've found something like 7 unrelated, previously not known airplane crash sites while searching for him in this area?

And maybe its easier to withdraw from life
    With all of its misery and wretched lies
    If we're dead when tomorrow's gone
    The Big Machine will just move on
    Still we cling afraid we'll fall
    Clinging like the memory which haunts us all

Junior Poster

Well I've never bothered to join any other message boards so I like a more diverse topic like this, I was in Nevada the other week and even if he survived the crash I doubt he could survive long in 120deg temperatures that are hitting that desert, hope he is alive though...

Stupidity has saved many a man from madness

I just read about the other crash sites being found, some are around 30 years old. I wonder what would happen if they find a recent one?

Pilot: (using megaphone from helicopter) "Is that Steve Fossett down there?"

Crash Victim: "Uh, no, but I'm trapped in the cockpit and I've been without food and water for days"

Pilot: "But you're not Steve Fossett?"

Crash Victim: "My legs are broken and I think there are wolves circling me right now"

Pilot: "Well, if you see Steve Fossett, tell him we're looking for him."

Crash Victim: "I've also gone blind."

Pilot: "What a loser. Steve Fossett wouldn't be crying about going blind. You deserved to crash."

(Helicopter speeds away).

But here we are, still no word on his fate. I'm still voting: Alive.

Quote Originally Posted by hondarobot
    I just read about the other crash sites being found, some are around 30 years old. I wonder what would happen if they find a recent one?

Pilot: (using megaphone from helicopter) "Is that Steve Fossett down there?"

Crash Victim: "Uh, no, but I'm trapped in the cockpit and I've been without food and water for days"

Pilot: "But you're not Steve Fossett?"

Crash Victim: "My legs are broken and I think there are wolves circling me right now"

Pilot: "Well, if you see Steve Fossett, tell him we're looking for him."

Crash Victim: "I've also gone blind."

Pilot: "What a loser. Steve Fossett wouldn't be crying about going blind. You deserved to crash."

(Helicopter speeds away).

But here we are, still no word on his fate. I'm still voting: Alive.
    They're saying none of the found crash sites thus far have had any remains, probably due to the wolves and other animals in the area.