Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Rookie Poster

Default jewellery sexy or not?

Do you feel jewellery whether a little of a lot of it is sexy or not. Do you prefer a "clean" look. I always find it sexy when a lady is wearing a lot of jewellery. I love the way many rings look and rings on every finger. I also have a fetish for watches. A shemale with a gold rolex is so hot.

I have mixed feelings about jewelry.

Some overdo it, while some have just enough to tip the scales in a positive way.

Ruby has a set of earrings with her name on them. That's cool.

Penelope has a necklace that sez "CUNT", that's bad. In a good way.

Some gurls have nipple rings, nose rings/studs, tongue piercings (I've only recently had the chance to experience kissing a woman with one of those...Quite interesting, but more study is required. ), etc.

Rings can be common or unique. Does each have a story? Those are the best.

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Professional Poster

NOT. I find it distracting and off-putting. A few small things are okay, piercings are okay. The more complicated the more of a turn-off for me.

Professional Poster

As with anything, too much can be a little over the top. But it is sexy for a girl to wear jewelry. Earings and a braclet or something like that can look very nice and elegant, but if a girl has so much jewlery on that you can hear her making an entrance into a room and think that someone is dropping all of their loose change on the floor, that can be a little too much.

An amature does it till they get it right,
    A professional does it till they can't get it wrong.

Veteran Poster

I really love jewelry on a girl. I understand the point about moderation, but something just clicks when I see a girl with a lot of bling bling.

My GF is normally pretty conservative, but when we were together last weekend she wore like a dozen or so little silver bracelets on each arm. It was driving me crazy. She left them on when we went to bed and then hearing them shake and rattle while we were having sex was absolutely awesome!

I never really thought about it, but I guess it's a fetish. It really turned me on.

Silver Poster

Pearls, just one string of them nothing more.

"How you doin!"

Junior Poster

I just like small earrings and a simple necklace on a girl.

God save me from stupid people...

Junior Poster

i love a girl with a belly chain - one of my ex gf's used to wear one and it was a total turn on
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1_848.jpg 
Views:	1474 
Size:	18.2 KB 
ID:	123315  

NSDQ. Never.

Junior Poster
    inside a turtle shell, I got a long neck yo!!!!

Yo i like a bitch wit alot bling! But if they be wearin too much then you know they got alot a men. I like da ones wear it have there name on it cause they too stupid to remember there own name!...Yeahyah!!!! they stupid yo! When you see a Ho wearin a necklace wit there name on it that mean she easy, man you could fuck her dat nite...Yeahyah!!!! she easy!!!!OoooKaaay!!!!

One Nation Under Yeahyah!!!

Professional Poster

LOL, man you crack me up. You're my new favorite poster.