Page 1 of 12 12345611 ... LastLast
    Junior Poster

can i make a guys point of view?
    to me i really think of a ts girl as a girl.i dont know if thats right or wrong.
    and i can only go on the one girl i know.
    the fact she has a penis makes little differance.

LIVE AND LET LIVE.
    BE POSITIVE.REMEMBER MUCH EASIER TO BE NEGATIVE.

Junior Poster
    inside a turtle shell, I got a long neck yo!!!!

Default Re: What do transsexuals think of the men who admire them???

Quote Originally Posted by Silvester
    I was gonna make this a poll, but there are so many variables, I thought I'd just see how it pans out. Remember gals, he likes you cos u gotta dick, any guy who comes on here arguing against this factor, and comes out with all the bullshit "It's the person that counts", is a bigger liar than the guy who's upfront about it.
    Transsexuals prefer non tranny chasers fer real yo, They like straight men, cause they consider themselves women fo which in my opinion they are women. All the ones i know aint never trust a chaser, and some even think that tranny chaser's are closet gay's. They like da straight boys but it hard fo them to meet a straight boy who aint close minded, fer real yo.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by evilash
    Transsexuals prefer non tranny chasers fer real yo, They like straight men, cause they consider themselves women fo which in my opinion they are women. All the ones i know aint never trust a chaser, and some even think that tranny chaser's are closet gay's. They like da straight boys but it hard fo them to meet a straight boy who aint close minded, fer real yo.
    That's not a bad reply evilash.
    what real world you living in?

Junior Poster

That's not a bad reply evilash.
    what real world you living in?
    real world? who mentioned a real world?
    Awe Yeahyah!!!!

Professional Poster

It's the never ending catch 22, I don't consider myself gay, but get hit on by gay men all the time, they have a penis but I have no interest in them at all. Many pre op Transsexual wants a straight man that is not interested or fascinated by a girl with a cock or penis full stop, but they do have one so that person would consider a relationship with them as gay because the genitalia would be the deciding factor. Where as some men accept them as women and actually enjoy the fact they have a penis, but because of this many Transsexuals would consider them gay or a chaser. That is the world we live in, it is no ones fault it is just the way the human mind works.

I only have one handle here, and that is a fact!

Junior Poster

[
    quote="lust4ts"]It's the never ending catch 22, I don't consider myself gay, but get hit on by gay men all the time, they have a penis but I have no interest in them at all. A pre op Transsexual wants a straight man that is not interested or fascinated by a girl with a cock or penis full stop, but they do have one so that person would consider a relationship with them as gay because the genitalia would be the deciding factor. Where as some men accept them as women and actually enjoy the fact they have a penis, but because of this many Transsexuals would consider them gay or a chaser. That is the world we live in, it is no ones fault it is just the way the human mind works
    .[/quoteAlot of da women plan on turning it in to a pussy someday and some want a pussy but are afraid of da out come of da operation thinking they wont ever have an orgasm again or it just wont feel good down there. Most of da girls i know want a pussy cause they want no one to know they were ever a man, and it a natural progression you got all da other surgery so why not da last and final. Alot of da girls also keep it if they use it fer work, with out it then no dollars....Yeahyah!!!!

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by lust4ts
    it is no ones fault it is just the way the human mind works.
    Society & upbringing conditions the human mind. Are you saying that we are pre-programmed from birth?
    Kind of. Look it is not their fault in the slightest for wanting to be a woman and also be accepted as one, therefore it is natural for them to want a man that is purely attracted to women and one that holds no interest in their penis as it is the essential organ that sets them apart from a GG. As it is not our fault for finding them attractive and getting off on the fact they have a cock. What can you do, you can not change someone’s mind set. We just have to take our preferences and try to get along and not feel malice or hate about the way we might be viewed by the people we admire most.

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

I was gonna make this a poll, but there are so many variables, I thought I'd just see how it pans out. Remember gals, he likes you cos u gotta dick, any guy who comes on here arguing against this factor, and comes out with all the bullshit "It's the person that counts", is a bigger liar than the guy who's upfront about it.
    I personally like a guy who doesnt know I have a dick. And after telling him that I have one and he still likes me then all the better! LOL And to those guys who likes me for the dick..They just need to be reminded that I am a person. Not a fetish or a freak of some sort.

But why do you care? I recon that you like x'dressers..not tgirls! LOL

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Professional Poster

it is no ones fault it is just the way the human mind works.
    Society & upbringing conditions the human mind. Are you saying that we are pre-programmed from birth?
    Kind of. Look it is not their fault in the slightest for wanting to be a woman and also be accepted as one, therefore it is natural for them to want a man that is purely attracted to women and one that holds no interest in their penis as it is the essential organ that sets them apart from a GG. As it is not our fault for finding them attractive and getting off on the fact they have a cock. What can you do, you can not change someone’s mind set. We just have to take our preferences and try to get along and not feel malice or hate about the way we might be viewed by the people we admire most.
    Hey lust4ts, thanx 5 reply, I think, like most people on here, your wiring things too deep, the problem... yada yada yada, look forward to more of my posts, I'm sure I'm correct
    No I'm right and that is that . Seriously though there is alot of truth in what I am trying to express. The basic being that people feel how they feel and all amount of willing and dispute will usually not make the slightest bit of difference.

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

No! Im saying that irregardless of what a girl has between her thighs if a guy really likes her then it shouldnt really matter! Duh? LOL

And that's me! LOL

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol