Veteran Poster

Default Frank's TGirl World Updates

I noticed that Frank's site has not updated his preview site since Jan. 2005. What updates (ladies) has the site made since then?

Here's some of the newer flicks on the site
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	doll052_431.jpg 
Views:	3015 
Size:	174.5 KB 
ID:	19463   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	doll001_101.jpg 
Views:	3013 
Size:	215.4 KB 
ID:	19464   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	andressa068_144.jpg 
Views:	3024 
Size:	110.7 KB 
ID:	19465   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	andressa006_113.jpg 
Views:	3016 
Size:	140.2 KB 
ID:	19466  

Rookie Poster

Franks-tgirls.com is in my opinion one of the best TS sights on the web....He always has a mixture of girls from around the world: USA, Asia and S.America. Also, Its obvious that the girls are really into this guy cause he is sexually interacting with them and they are almost always turned on in the sets and videos. Hot stuff !!! The negative about the site is lately the updates are incomplete and late with bad links and poor communications..But all and all its still a great sight!!!

Veteran Poster

thanos, thanks for the lovely ladies that you posted (I love Doll, especially in her beach scene in Shemale Yum, IIRC). I think I'll wait to join until all the honeys are posted on the update site on Frank's site.

Junior Poster

While I am not trying to make excuses I must explain.

When I am on the road (this trip is 3 months and over 38000 miles.) I often try to bring you girls that I think are hot enough to put up when I shoot them. I photographed Doll and put her up the same day. That being said I am processing photos and video on my laptop. 7 video clips can take over 10 hours to edit and render. Then you add that in many places I don’t have access to High speed connection and a set of videos alone to upload can take 13 or 14 hours to upload.

You add pics to this and the fact that I am doing photo-shoots every day and you can see why some times the videos will follow an update by a few days. I manage the site alone so I write all of the HTML, on one update I had a problem I couldn’t find. I had to get help from someone else in the company and with the time difference the whats new page wasn’t updated on time, however the update was up and the new photos were in the latest galleries on time. I also list the update on the jump gallery page so if there is a problem you can find the update there. It also makes it easier if you don’t want to go back and forth. The only time the update would be late is if I have a long flight and I will always put a bulletin in the forum and the whats new page.

I am on the last leg of my trip now so I have had time to update the preview page and check more thoroughly for broken links. I am still on 56K dial up it takes a while.

Sorry for the inconvenience. I hope you stick around because I shot some great girls this trip.

I am Frank the webmaster and only photographer for Franks-Tgirlworld
    The Free Franks-tgirlworld.com forum

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by frank
    While I am not trying to make excuses I must explain.

When I am on the road (this trip is 3 months and over 38000 miles.) I often try to bring you girls that I think are hot enough to put up when I shoot them. I photographed Doll and put her up the same day. That being said I am processing photos and video on my laptop. 7 video clips can take over 10 hours to edit and render. Then you add that in many places I don’t have access to High speed connection and a set of videos alone to upload can take 13 or 14 hours to upload.

You add pics to this and the fact that I am doing photo-shoots every day and you can see why some times the videos will follow an update by a few days. I manage the site alone so I write all of the HTML, on one update I had a problem I couldn’t find. I had to get help from someone else in the company and with the time difference the whats new page wasn’t updated on time, however the update was up and the new photos were in the latest galleries on time. I also list the update on the jump gallery page so if there is a problem you can find the update there. It also makes it easier if you don’t want to go back and forth. The only time the update would be late is if I have a long flight and I will always put a bulletin in the forum and the whats new page.

I am on the last leg of my trip now so I have had time to update the preview page and check more thoroughly for broken links. I am still on 56K dial up it takes a while.

Sorry for the inconvenience. I hope you stick around because I shot some great girls this trip.
    Sorry, Frank, for the comment. I did not know that you are the only one that operates your site. It is understandable that the preview page has not been updated, especially if you are on a trip photography more honeys. I have been a member of your site in the past and appreciate your taste in women. You have the best variety in the T-Business.

Junior Poster

Please don’t apologize. You were absolutely right. Sometimes I think more about my members and less about the potential members. Seanchai scolded me thoroughly as was deserved.

Some times you need someone to point out your faults to light a fire under your bum. As I have said before I am not a fragile person I believe you learn a lot from criticism.

Thank for pointing it out.

Frank

I am Frank the webmaster and only photographer for Franks-Tgirlworld
    The Free Franks-tgirlworld.com forum