View Poll Results: Love it or hate it?

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • Love it!

6 54.55%
  • Hate it!

1 9.09%
  • Not from the UK, so don't understand the mad ramblings of a Pomme!

4 36.36%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Veteran Poster

Too true. I'm not a hot drinks person, but really never saw the point of bovril, just thought it would be like drinking gravy.

Marmite is the best on hot fresh bread or toast. Great for cheese and marmite sandwiches, or even on the odd occasion for roasted/grilled/cheese on toast.

I remember being in Australia on a sailing boat, and they used Vegemite as a punishment for doing something silly. Teaspoon straight in the mouth. One girl just couldn't face it. I couldn't see the problem. Marmite would have been harsher punishment because flavour is that much stronger. I was always a good boy, but I could have been tempted to be bad, depending on who was available to do the spooning. Danielle foxxx comes to mind, and probably a few more.

I am impressed that no one has actually voted against it yet though. Maybe not enough English posting

Life Is Short.......Live It Naked

Professional Poster

Another example of inedible British food.

Marmite: Tar in a jar. :P

Burninating the country side, burninating the peasants. Burninating all the people in their thatched roof cottages....THATCHED ROOF COTTAGES!!!!!