Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Rookie Poster

nope, none that i would recommend.
    shemalevod has most of the trans-asian series, which is mostly japanese.. but the girls arent too good looking. trans asian 11 is kinda good

i recommend searching puretna for some newhalf torrents.

Junior Poster

Where can we get the DVD's in the USA???

Default NH-Bondgirl

Whoever posted the reply about NH Bondgirl was inaqurate! I have been going to NH Bong girl since 2003 and I am aBlack American. So, yes gaijin can go into there. They have never given me any problems and I have always enjoyed myself. I have also been to No5, GNHC, and Shemalex. You guys on this forum seem like rookies. If you want to join the first team, let me know, and I will give you the low down. Oh and by the way, I can't speak much Japanese either, but still get in.

newhalf_lover

Rookie Poster

I lived in Tokyo for a couple of years and went to one brothel near my apartment several times. The first time was the most difficult. Luckily I had clipped a page from a magazine that identified the place. They guy didn't want to let me in, then I showed him the clipping. I guess once he knew for certain that I knew the girls had extra equipment he was fine with it. He let me in, then pulled out a board with pics of the girls. He was able to tell me with basic English and hand gestures if the girl I wanted could get hard or if she had breasts.

If you're ever in Japan, you gotta check them out. They are wonderful. So feminine.