Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: TRUE STORY

Junior Poster

Hate to say it, but I have to agree with KO47! Fuck the bitch! She screwed you and didn't even bother to return your calls eventhough you told her how concerned you were about her wellfare.

Apparently something happened to her in that jail. Maybe she "found" a girlfriend while she was in the pokey...if ya know what I mean.

Move on dude!! You're better off without her. She'll only drag you down that slippery slope she's now headed down. Cut your losses and move on. The only person who can help her is her. And she has to want to change.

Quote Originally Posted by KO47
    Quote Originally Posted by mofungo
    maybe I'm wrong, Chuck, but I'd say remain open to this girl... only don't give her the noose she wants to hang herself by. Care for her, if possible, and don't make an enemy of her, but most of all, look after yourself.

I'm similar to her, Chuck; I mostly hurt those that love me best. She may only be testing you. It's a bloody hard road to travel down, and you may have a hard journey ahead, but stick with it Chucky. I say, If you love the girl, let her make mistakes, but be there for her when she falls.

Most of all, I'd say think of her as a friend you care about. Don't think of her as a partner; friends first, and the rest will follow if it's appropriate.

Good luck.
    Chuck, don't listen to Mofungo. In fact, let's get an IP trace on mofungo and make sure that Mofungo is not your ex-girlfriend.

Hurt those who love you best? What kind of horseshit is that? Fucking mongoloids man, seriously.

There are millions of other girls out there bro, this one tried playing you. Fuck her. You've got like 24,000 days to live and you're worrying about the bitch? Millions out there, no need to worry about just ONE of them. She's not special, she's not "THE ONE". Go live bro.

There's two theories to arguing with a woman. Neither one works.
    ~Will Rogers~

Quote Originally Posted by ARMANIXXX
    lol...

hey Chuck, you never told us.......

What kind of car is it?
    Saturn ION Quad Coup

Nice care for single women and teenagers. The problem is I don't like it for me. It was never meant to be my car. I should have bought myself a Mustang and given her my hooptie. I'm going to just park the car at my job and forget about it. I don't even want to see it. I'll only drive it if my hooptie has to go into the shop.

Maybe I'll give it to my next girlfriend

Rookie Poster

When she comes back - don't let her use the car. Or better yet, don't let her in the house til she EXPLAINS HERSELF.

Rookie Poster

[quote="Ecstatic"]I don't know, though: would you limit that comment only to GGs and not TGs as well?

Nah, a TG usually wants you too buy her a boob job, good luck with getting that back even with onstar and lojack

Professional Poster

Bad idea...you knew she was shifty and buying people stuff doesnt fix core problems....

Actually i think your letting her off easy...

In the hearts of the kind, and in the fears of the wicked.

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck
    No, not the kind of true story about my first transsexual experience. While those are always good and interesting this one is about how my seven year relationship with a "girl" ended this week. I'll keep it as brief as possible.

I have been seeing a girl off and on for about seven years. We've had our highs and lows but we always came through it. We have always lived in separate cities, two and a half hours apart. So we never lived together although we have spent holidays and vacations together. She was there for me when I was down and out. I got back on my feet four years ago partly motivated by the desire to win her back. I have a good job in a respectable professional field.

While I was on my way up, she was on her way down. She got locked up four years ago and did a year in jail. When she came out she was a different person. I didn't feel the love anymore. I felt like I was just being used for the money and security I offered her now that I had a favorable income. I thought I could rekindle that old love.

After various breakups and reconciliations I decided to make a real commitment to our future together. I bought a new car and entrusted it to her. I wanted her to get back on her feet and feel good about life again. I also knew that this would reveal to me what I really needed to know.

Quote Originally Posted by mofungo
    I don't think Chuck's a fool, B1... maybe a hopeless romantic, but we need to experience life and make mistakes. We are all wise in hindsight, but at the time, Chuck loved the girl and treated her very admirably.

I'm more concerned for the girl. Her actions are not the problem, they are symptoms of something deeper that needs healing...
    I'm not one for enabling dysfunctional behavior. I also don't buy into
    victim mentality to justify poor judgement.

But I also will agree it sounds like there were other things going on in this
    scenario. What the impact on her during her year in jail and the events
    leading up to it was, are unknown by us.

Also unknown to us is the the extent to which she was helping you when
    you were down and out as you have stated.

My position isn't based on the fact that we are both women, I would want
    to hear both sides of the story no matter what the genders were. Thus
    without knowing all of the particulars of the situation, I wouldn't feel
    comfortable to comment, other than to say that there appears to be other
    underlying issues.

Not much more to this except I got played by someone I cared about.