Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Veteran Poster

Default iPhone price dropped by $200

I was one of those folks who bought one for 600 bucks.I feel like my picture in under the 'word' fool in the dictionary.All this time I've been justifin' the steep price to all the nay sayers I encounter daily.Thanks Apple.

Veteran Poster

at least you have a good avatar

Veteran Poster

I'm just saying that I like to be kissed first.haha

Apparently I paid Apple an extra $200 to top me.

5 Star Poster

I feel your pain - Jessica and I just spent $300 on a new phone and laptop wireless card. (We can now use our laptop anywhere there is cell service - so now I can post while driving...)

Heck honey for $200 I'll top you and it'll feel a lot better...

PS - what's the deal with the iPhone batteries? I heard they only last liks 2 hours?

Hugs,
    TS Jamie

Veteran Poster

It is all apart of jumping on an item first. If you are the first to get anything that new you will pay way too high a price for it.

I'm a gadget freak but I never allow myself to be the first. The prices always drop.

I know guys who paid $1200 for DVD burners only to watch them get sold for $200 a year later.

Default Re: iPhone price dropped by $200

Quote Originally Posted by Jasadin
    I was one of those folks who bought one for 600 bucks.I feel like my picture in under the 'word' fool in the dictionary.All this time I've been justifin' the steep price to all the nay sayers I encounter daily.Thanks Apple.
    I've always have preferred and used Macs, but I never bought Apple's Newton, I see no need for an iPod, and have no desire for an iPhone.

I think they're making a huge blunder in customer relations by dropping their prices so rapidly. This was not a standard drop in the price of technology, instead, it was because they over-estimated the demand for an iPhone. They had over-hyped the iPhone, and had customers thinking it was some kind of Playstation 3 or whatever. But they still had many units in storage, so they fooled the customers into feeling that there might be a shortage, but there was no shortage... there was a surplus. Anyway, my condolences

FREE isn't cheap enough!

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Jasadin

But you were an early adopter, and as such, your benefit was being "the first one the block" with an Iphone.
    To some, that is worth the extra money.

*shrug*

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by ARMANIXXX

But you were an early adopter, and as such, your benefit was being "the first one the block" with an Iphone.
    To some, that is worth the extra money.

*shrug*
    Yeah,I guess I wasn't expecting it to drop so fast.I waiting a few weeks before I even shelled out the dough but dam..........I mean why not give a bottle of iLube with each purchase?haha