Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: A Family Affair

ummmmm what? sorry. Shes keeping me occupied.

Quote Originally Posted by RubyTS
    that was a long conversation. i feel like a hollow inside me has been filled! He accepts me, he said he loves me and he called me his big sister! Im so happy im crying. I wish all the cold hearted people could feel the love that i feel coursing through my veigns right now. Now i begin my search for Lucy! I think im going to write a book! This moment will change my life forever.
    Good to here it worked out.

blckhaze- A quickie in the back of a carriage going around Central park south

RubyTS- been there done that :P

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by blckhaze
    that was a long conversation. i feel like a hollow inside me has been filled! He accepts me, he said he loves me and he called me his big sister! Im so happy im crying. I wish all the cold hearted people could feel the love that i feel coursing through my veigns right now. Now i begin my search for Lucy! I think im going to write a book! This moment will change my life forever.
    Amazing how life is. Through the tears of pain in dealing with your mom's battle have lead to tears of joy of reconnecting with your lost fam. . I guess like kabuki i'm sort a lay Buddhist --actually my missus can lay more claim to it. As new age as it sounds recent baby steps in practicing meditation, contemplation and yoga ,all tools in bringing forth the truth that all we humans have is here now, right now . Being here now is all we have, the past no matter how f'ed up it was or what we expect for the future is for fortune tellers being here now in all it's joy and pain is to be truly human. i hope your voyage in dealing with your mom's struggle reveals more opportunties for happiness and that you can see them for just that.

Life is not measured by the breaths you take, it is measured by the moments that take your breath away

I think that we all wish we had more time with our love ones. But the reality should be the other part. That is to appreciate the time they gave us. That love we have been given can never be taken away, as long as we can remember it. My mother lived until I was twenty nine. Of the many things she gave me, over the years, the most vivid memory is talking to her in the hospital in her last days. She felt free to talk about many things, and critique her grandchildren. I never forgot as I watched them grow up.

Ruby, I am happy for you to renew connections to the family. The life goes it ususally takes something negative, such a an illness to bring the connections of blood back together. God has already blessed you and your family and will continue with more blessing. It is up to us to recognize those gifts before they are taken from us.

Silver Poster

God Bless your Mother, you, and your familly Ruby.

She's in my prayers.

just a quick update to say that i've been speaking with my lil brother everyyyyday! our multiple hour conversations are very fulfilling. He has a 6month baby boy which makes me an auntie and my mom FINALLY a grandmother! Me and my older brother are arranging a flight out to chicago in october to reunite. im stil searching for my baby sister lucy. im asking u all to check my myspace, where i have a picture of her from when she was very young. if the face strikes u as familiar, do not hesitate to contact e. she would be about 21 now. in the meantime, here is a vid of my mom's surprise to find out she's a granny. hopefully this gives her the strength to last a litle longer! at least until justin can get away from the navy long enough to make a trip out here!

In the hearts of the kind, and in the fears of the wicked.

Your Mother, you, and your family
    are in my thoughts and prayers.

Take good care,

Peg

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by blckhaze
    Ditto

Default ruby

I just wanted to say I hope everything turns out well with your family and it takes a lot of strength to deal with all that's going on in your life. Take care and stay strong.

Junior Poster

Ruby

Your family and you will be in my prayers.

I have watched all of your vids on both your new account and old account. I have left some comments on them. I LOVE THEM. I think that they show just how beautiful a human can be. And I think you are a beautiful human being. Everytime I see a video it puts a smile on my face. (loved the Baby Sparrow Vid) I saw the video on your last account of your mother telling the story of your birth and it was really cute. I hope everything works out with finding Lucy now. I will keep an eye out. And I think its great news that your brother loves and accepts you.

Ill pray for all the best for you and your family!

With Love,
    LUNA

Luna

thank u all again for your support. its helped me in dealing with this very sensitive time in my life. my mom passed away today. its amazing how many people u can have around you, yet still feel so alone. I don't know how im going to get though this.