Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fuck you Jerry

Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

Default Fuck you Jerry

MERV GRIFFIN "deserved to die" because he avoided treating his prostate cancer, according to comedian JERRY LEWIS. Griffin, the brains behind game shows like Jeopardy and Wheel Of Fortune, died earlier this month (Aug07) at the age of 82. Lewis reveals he was furious when his late pal passed away - because he had the same disease, but was cured after seeing doctors. Speaking on U.S. TV show Entertainment Tonight, Lewis says, "I was very angry when I heard (Griffin) died. He didn't have to die. He knew he had prostate cancer, and he did nothing about it. He deserved to die. "You can't have cancer and say, 'I'll be all right.' You're not going to be all right. It's a malady that has to be addressed. I had it. I went and had it addressed and got it out of there. I'm going to beat George Burns. Burns died at 100, I'm going to go for 101, and I want a television special for my 101st birthday!"

and you wonder why
    hated you so much

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

Junior Poster
    inside a turtle shell, I got a long neck yo!!!!

Default Re: Fuck you Jerry

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
    MERV GRIFFIN "deserved to die" because he avoided treating his prostate cancer, according to comedian JERRY LEWIS. Griffin, the brains behind game shows like Jeopardy and Wheel Of Fortune, died earlier this month (Aug07) at the age of 82. Lewis reveals he was furious when his late pal passed away - because he had the same disease, but was cured after seeing doctors. Speaking on U.S. TV show Entertainment Tonight, Lewis says, "I was very angry when I heard (Griffin) died. He didn't have to die. He knew he had prostate cancer, and he did nothing about it. He deserved to die. "You can't have cancer and say, 'I'll be all right.' You're not going to be all right. It's a malady that has to be addressed. I had it. I went and had it addressed and got it out of there. I'm going to beat George Burns. Burns died at 100, I'm going to go for 101, and I want a television special for my 101st birthday!" Yo jerry jus mad cause he have a big ole pumpkin head!

and you wonder why
    hated you so much
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	jerrylewispumpkinhead_157.jpg 
Views:	1504 
Size:	33.1 KB 
ID:	122214  

Junior Poster

Jerry Lewis has NO talent, if the French did not like him he would have zero fans, he does alot for "Jerry's Kids" but thats all he is worth

Quote Originally Posted by Trans_Lover
    Jerry Lewis has NO talent, if the French did not like him he would have zero fans, he does alot for "Jerry's Kids" but thats all he is worth
    Not even close to being true.
    Jerry Lewis had LOADS of talent and in his hey day he was the KING......
    untouchable.

Since he has gotten older he acts a little wacky(funny huh?) now and again and says stupid shit from time to time but dont we all?

This man is doing good with his charity work so let him be!

JWBL,

I think you are misinterpreting his remarks. The article puts things into context when it states "Lewis reveals he was furious when his late pal passed away - because he had the same disease, but was cured after seeing doctors." It was his "late pal," and Jerry was upset because a person for whom he cared did not care for himself.

Eurotrash! Platinum Poster Jericho's Avatar

Is it just me?

Name:	jerryshatner_366.jpg 
Views:	1233 
Size:	24.4 KB 
ID:	122240  

I hate being bipolar...It's fucking ace!

Rookie Poster

Let me say this from a guy that has just survived a very aggressive prostate cancer situation. My cancer was the highest rated it could get and I got it treated and am now in remission. You cannot throw things in corners and expect they get fixed. ALL prostate cancer must be treated aggressively for long term survival.
    When I heard that Merv Griffin died from prostate cancer I was dumbfounded. Nobody today with the early detection methods we have and the treatments we have should die from it unless they refuse treatment.
    Did Merv deserve to die? If he did not treat it and ignored it yes. Jerry has done the world a huge service by saying what he said and how he said, he raised the awareness to a whole new level. And yes for a man that has given 58 years of his life to find a cure for MD for those amongst us least able to help ourselves, namely our young ones, he has every right to say what he did.
    get the fuck off his back

Banned again for being a jizzmop, oh well! Gold Poster

Jerry Lewis shortly after his prostate exam (Shatner must have been involved with Star Fleet matters, and thus sent Batman to rescue his twin brother):

Name:	jerry_184.jpg 
Views:	1000 
Size:	91.1 KB 
ID:	122295  

Default Re: Fuck you Jerry

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
    MERV GRIFFIN "deserved to die" because he avoided treating his prostate cancer, according to comedian JERRY LEWIS. Griffin, the brains behind game shows like Jeopardy and Wheel Of Fortune, died earlier this month (Aug07) at the age of 82. Lewis reveals he was furious when his late pal passed away - because he had the same disease, but was cured after seeing doctors. Speaking on U.S. TV show Entertainment Tonight, Lewis says, "I was very angry when I heard (Griffin) died. He didn't have to die. He knew he had prostate cancer, and he did nothing about it. He deserved to die. "You can't have cancer and say, 'I'll be all right.' You're not going to be all right. It's a malady that has to be addressed. I had it. I went and had it addressed and got it out of there. I'm going to beat George Burns. Burns died at 100, I'm going to go for 101, and I want a television special for my 101st birthday!"
    Also, the journalist who wrote-up this little blurb did it to sensationalize a small part of what Lewis said. Never talk to a journalist, ever... they only want to sell themselves. Lewis was grieving and the journalist lacked the ethics to use that as his lead-off... instead he went for a small piece of what Lewis said simply for shock value.

I don't claim to know what was going on in Merv's mind but let me offer my theory.

The man lived a great life. He was 82. Maybe he figured he can't live forever and his time had come. Not all OLD FARTS want to live forever.

Jerry's comments are ridiculous. I am aware that he lost a dear friend but maybe his dear friend did not have delusions of living forever.