Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

While I agree that the blurbs very well have nothing to do with her, I'm not sure why it's so hard to believe she's a top?

Just because you don't know about it, it doesn't mean it doesn't exist: http://www.hungangels.com/board/view...=asc&start=158

I'm not sure why it's so hard to believe she said what it's been said that she said, particularly when the film wherein she said it has been provided so that anyone who gives a shit can see for themselves instead of saying ad nauseam that they don't believe it. To hell with all this "blurb" talk...

If you give a rat's ass, check the film. Otherwise, stop saying it didn't happen, since there's footage to prove it did.

"We are irritated by rascals, intolerant of fools, and prepared to love the rest. But where are they?"- Mignon McLaughlin

She isn;t that ugly but she pales in comparison to the might Courtney Cokks.

Dick isn't as big as Dream but everything else is much better than Dream by far!

0 out of 1 members liked this post.

trans_lover has been silenced, thankfully.

now that he can't post anymore, maybe he'll have time to get his eyesight checked out.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dream_1_202.jpg 
Views:	2083 
Size:	425.6 KB 
ID:	123518  

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Still Here 5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by TJ347
    Quote Originally Posted by youcancallmeclaire
    Some part of me seriously doubts that the girls are the ones actually writing these little blurbs.
    Indeed, blurbs can be written by anyone, and when read, such as in a magazine or on the cover of a DVD, it probably wasn't written by the girl pictured or featured in the video. However, in this particular case regarding Dream, the above are indeed her words, which she speaks herself in her intro to "Black Tranny Whackers #5" (I think it's #5 anyway... I can check if you want to personally verify the comments are hers).

Moving on, with regard to negative comments regarding different girls, I don't see the problem here. For example, I find Marianna Cordoba absolutely hideous, while many others here find her (or at least her member) positively mesmerizing. I have voiced my opinion, and they have voiced theirs. I think it's only right that we are able to speak our minds on this matter, as we are not all going to find the same people attractive.

For someone to remain silent because it might annoy fans of whomever, or because they fear a possible ban, is ridiculous. True, they might wish to consider the way in which they express their opinion, but then again, if they throw caution to the wind and put things bluntly... So what? Fans of the girl deride them as morons and life goes on. Big deal. I've noticed this very thing happen here on at least one occasion, I would note. A guy criticized a girl, her fans defended her, the girl thanked them and ridiculed the heckler, and HA went humming right along.

HA would be boring if everyone said what they thought other people wanted to hear, and if that's the way we're going to go, then don't wait for me to post a response reflective of how I actually feel about something. Just ban me now and get it over with.
    There's a huge difference between voicing one's opinion and posting cruel, insulting and flat out mean statements. People on this site seem hell bent on retaining the "freedom" to be an asshole when thats the exact opposite direction this site wants to go in.

a mod can probably comment better than me about specific rules and policies. but in general, common sense about what you're writing in the forum would be a good rule of thumb.

I've seen someone run down another member by referring to his real name. that'll get you banned pretty quickly. numerous annoying negative comments of your opinion on a girl's pictures will get you booted too. (like what happened here).

Quote Originally Posted by braveman
    Quote Originally Posted by NYCe
    Some part of me seriously doubts that the girls are the ones actually writing these little blurbs.
    Indeed, blurbs can be written by anyone, and when read, such as in a magazine or on the cover of a DVD, it probably wasn't written by the girl pictured or featured in the video. However, in this particular case regarding Dream, the above are indeed her words, which she speaks herself in her intro to "Black Tranny Whackers #5" (I think it's #5 anyway... I can check if you want to personally verify the comments are hers).

Moving on, with regard to negative comments regarding different girls, I don't see the problem here. For example, I find Marianna Cordoba absolutely hideous, while many others here find her (or at least her member) positively mesmerizing. I have voiced my opinion, and they have voiced theirs. I think it's only right that we are able to speak our minds on this matter, as we are not all going to find the same people attractive.

For someone to remain silent because it might annoy fans of whomever, or because they fear a possible ban, is ridiculous. True, they might wish to consider the way in which they express their opinion, but then again, if they throw caution to the wind and put things bluntly... So what? Fans of the girl deride them as morons and life goes on. Big deal. I've noticed this very thing happen here on at least one occasion, I would note. A guy criticized a girl, her fans defended her, the girl thanked them and ridiculed the heckler, and HA went humming right along.

HA would be boring if everyone said what they thought other people wanted to hear, and if that's the way we're going to go, then don't wait for me to post a response reflective of how I actually feel about something. Just ban me now and get it over with.
    There's a huge difference between voicing one's opinion and posting cruel, insulting and flat out mean statements. People on this site seem hell bent on retaining the "freedom" to be an asshole when thats the exact opposite direction this site wants to go in.
    I'm a newbie. Still trying to learn the rules. I've seen a number of, in my opinion, silly arguments among board members (will not reveal any names.) One of the funniest was whether Japanese animation should be called cartoons or anime. In another recent thread, one member is calling out another over something, not quite sure, that happen the previous night. And i've noticed that one HA (again, name withheld) constantly refers to male members as "faggots."

I've been looking for the board rules or policies. Where can I find them?
    Yeah you tell them Legend! You are so fucking stupid!

You're definitely right, but some people don't know where the line is I think, as opposed to intentionally trying to be insulting. I mean, if you're tactless, you're not going to think for one second before saying "That bitch ______ is a fucking ugly beast in a $3 Walmart wig!". Sometimes, we expect too much of other people, especially when we expect them to react as we would to things. Sure, it'd be better if they said "I don't find ______ attractive, personally", or if they simply didn't say anything at all, but there's no way to ensure that happening unless you immediately ban anyone from saying anything that is seen in anyway as being negative. Is that the direction we want to go in?

Quote Originally Posted by braveman
    I'm a newbie. Still trying to learn the rules. I've seen a number of, in my opinion, silly arguments among board members (will not reveal any names.) One of the funniest was whether Japanese animation should be called cartoons or anime. In another recent thread, one member is calling out another over something, not quite sure, that happen the previous night. And i've noticed that one HA (again, name withheld) constantly refers to male members as "faggots."

I've been looking for the board rules or policies. Where can I find them?
    I never read the "rules" myself, but I have deduced what they are from just paying attention to what's happened to other people. What you say or do isn't necessarily important I've gathered, since several people have observed that where some are banned for repeatedly making "abusive" comments, others face no penalties whatsoever for doing the same, and so it must be concluded that as is the case in most other areas of life, it's who you know or something to that effect. Note, this is not a knock on the mods, just an observation of what I've noticed in the time I've been here, and something that has been said before. Even so, I realize that my saying this probably won't be too popular, so I apologize in advance of any angry responses, not for what I've said, but rather for the fact that anyone could become upset by the fact I said it.

"We are irritated by rascals, intolerant of fools, and prepared to love the rest. But where are they?"- Mignon McLaughlin

cool number 2000 post NYCe

you re doin a great job in kicking the dumbos into the dungeon latley

big up!!!!

as for me personally: yes, I am guilty as well for occasional name-calling and I dont mind a little controversy at times. but those guys that got banned recently (well, at least those I noticed) really were only into total and utter negativity.

Quod licet Iovi, non licet bovi

Rookie Poster

Fucking hell, she's beautifull!!!