Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

I don't really see how ethnicity plays into it, except for that point about small mouths which would apply if you're extremely hung. I've had bad, good, and outstanding head from Asian girls as well as other ethnicities.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyAboutTGirls
    Fat girls give amazing head.

Also, a younger girl who is really dirty is hard to beat, you know, not that experienced but just love cock cause its so new?

TG's do give great head though.

Also, how 'bad' can bad head be, I mean someone is still smooching your bone!
    nooooo... until you've had a girl give you the 'scrape' treatment with her teeth, you just don't know...lol.

hint - if she mauls you with her teeth when she kisses you, watch out when she goes down.

NSDQ. Never.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Toro
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyAboutTGirls
    Fat girls give amazing head.

Also, a younger girl who is really dirty is hard to beat, you know, not that experienced but just love cock cause its so new?

TG's do give great head though.

Also, how 'bad' can bad head be, I mean someone is still smooching your bone!
    nooooo... until you've had a girl give you the 'scrape' treatment with her teeth, you just don't know...lol.

hint - if she mauls you with her teeth when she kisses you, watch out when she goes down.
    LMAO so true. It feels like your being tortured but you don't wanna say anything b/c they might not wanna go down on you next time. And yes head can be bad. I.E.- A girl that only plays with the head the entire time and that wont suck more than 1 inch. It's not even a tease...it's just "bad head".

Reality is perception.

A bit of teeth can be a good thing though!

The head is where all the good shit is man, I can definitely cum from a girl licking my banjo string hard and not touching me anywhere else!

Everything in life is our fault, but that's not our fault.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel

p.s. find me a chick that can make me nut with a magnum XL on and I don't care if she's a GG or TS she's getting at least 3 karats.
    no shit. im convinced theres a conspiracy by the underequipped to sabotage our fun. Seriously, its like someone said,"well you may have a big cock, but its not going to feel anything thru 4 millimeters of thick industrial latex"

Rookie Poster

I've been sucked by a least 30 t-girls and 30gg's the t-girls know how to work that tool.

loving she cock, and she males. Looking for LTR with TS

the best blow job i've had we by shemale.

SHEMALES RULES.

Professional Poster

Although both can be good and bad, the odds of getting a "holy shit, I never felt anything like that" blow job, are on t-girls. The average t-girl
    surely gives more bjs than the average gg.T-girls typically have bigger mouths, know how to use their hands (most ggs have know idea how to hold/jack a dick), and don't forget the male competitive nature--- they want to do it better.
    All that being said, my WORST bj absolutely came from a t-girl. Someone should take her membership card!

Professional Poster

^ That just about sums up everything.

Rookie Poster

The one TsGirl i've been with was really good at sucking dick, but not the best i've ever had. As i said, she was good though...we didn't get together as often as we would have liked though...unfortunately she already had a b/f. lol