Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    Rookie Poster

Imagine that you are a Tgirl and a Man has fallen in love with you, the problem is that in the case that you were a genetic girl then you have no doubts that he will see you as a woman but when you are a transsexual girl then the thing changes a little.

The reason is that he could be a male homosexual without the enough courage to say to the people "I am gay", another reason is that he could be a perv only interested in your penis that could leave you after your CRS.

From my experience TS Women prefer to be the partners of men who respect them but doesn´t know that they are TS and respect and love thm like any other woman.

Professional Poster

I prefer GG's because I like pussy a lot more. But I would enjoy a tgirl also just as much. The reason I don't want to bottom because i see tgirls as women with just a little extra. She takes the woman roll obviously and I would have it no other way, if she doesn't then on to the next. I see tgirls as way more sexual than the average GG though because half of them don't even give blowjobs. For one, I've never seen a women's forum that talks about things like what's on this forum at all. But I guess the ultimate factor is that I'm just an extremely horny bastard and very passive and sexy TG's just ain't helping me keep my dick in my pants! lol

what i find interesting is that there are so many
    guys responding in this thread rather than girls.
    Really.

I know how I'd =like= a gurl to think of me, but that's as much of a fantasy as a stable, sane, honest-about-her-feelings GG: Almost non-existant.

The question is How Do The Gurls Feel About The Guys, not how the guys feel the gurls =should= feel about the guys.

So, ladies, we're waiting...

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by lust4ts
    It's the never ending catch 22, I don't consider myself gay, but get hit on by gay men all the time, they have a penis but I have no interest in them at all. Many pre op Transsexual wants a straight man that is not interested or fascinated by a girl with a cock or penis full stop, but they do have one so that person would consider a relationship with them as gay because the genitalia would be the deciding factor. Where as some men accept them as women and actually enjoy the fact they have a penis, but because of this many Transsexuals would consider them gay or a chaser. That is the world we live in, it is no ones fault it is just the way the human mind works.
    I feel 'yer pain dude...another one of these lame threads where those of us who are already outside of society try to create orthodoxies to hate each other.
    This whole "chaser" shit is just a slur made up by the "admirers" who would be willing to have any tranny shit in a cup and eat it because they worship them...
    So there you go, another orthodoxy, more hate & what is it all for.

Genitalia do not define gender for me, nor for the medical authorities. By that argument that Buck fella with a pussy is a woman? Funny how the people who say that a T-woman is a man don't say that a straight guy could fuck buck for hours and still be totally straight...

It is "Massah" who wants us to divide ourselves and find reasons not to build a true counter culture based on a radical notion of equality. I hang out with everyone, even a couple of killers, because if you are outside of society you are my people and I dont give a fuck what your into.

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Ratbutt
    This whole "chaser" shit is just a slur made up by the "admirers" who would be willing to have any tranny shit in a cup and eat it because they worship them...
    __________________________________________________ _____________________________

That's actually one of the characteristics I think a true "chaser" has.

Also, If I were a betting man, I would bet that the term "trannychaser" was made up by the gay community.

Professional Poster

Default Re: What do transsexuals think of the men who admire them???

Quote Originally Posted by Silvester
    I was gonna make this a poll, but there are so many variables, I thought I'd just see how it pans out. Remember gals, he likes you cos u gotta dick, any guy who comes on here arguing against this factor, and comes out with all the bullshit "It's the person that counts", is a bigger liar than the guy who's upfront about it.
    Not much... Unless they are really hot guys. LOL

An amature does it till they get it right,
    A professional does it till they can't get it wrong.

Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

What kills me is that the people that should've been responding to this thread are TS' (either online elsewhere or sitting here anonymously as they always do, hehe) and we've only heard from a few of them........................sad

p.s. Jen #4 defines me, with a hint of #8.............

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TSCURIOUS
    Thinking the same thing - 3 pages and 1 girl response? To me - they are girls - period.
    Thanks HTG for another great response! If you like someone - it doesn't matter what's between their legs - I tend to be quite pramatic at times.
    You're welcome TSCURIOUS. :P

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Senior Member Veteran Poster

and TSCURIUOS, that's 2 girls who have commented. fyi

:end of transmission:

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Caleigh
    what i find interesting is that there are so many
    guys responding in this thread rather than girls.

i personally would say that i have alot of sympathy
    for guys who are interested in Tgirls because they
    are actually in a similar quandry to TG. they don't
    see themselves as gay (for the most part) but most
    of society does. just as for a long time society saw
    Tgirls as just a different kind of gay man.

i judge every admirer on an individual basis.

i have no patience for guys who are looking for
    something on the side. they are just cheats and
    can't be trusted, the fact that they are trying to get
    with me is the evidence of that.

i have no interest in someone who is still in denial
    and in the closet because what i look for in people
    in general is integrity, courage and self awareness.

is this a rant yet?
    Caleigh, GREAT 3rd girl input! :P

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol