Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Caleigh
    what i find interesting is that there are so many
    guys responding in this thread rather than girls.

i personally would say that i have alot of sympathy
    for guys who are interested in Tgirls because they
    are actually in a similar quandry to TG. they don't
    see themselves as gay (for the most part) but most
    of society does. just as for a long time society saw
    Tgirls as just a different kind of gay man.

i judge every admirer on an individual basis.

i have no patience for guys who are looking for
    something on the side. they are just cheats and
    can't be trusted, the fact that they are trying to get
    with me is the evidence of that.

i have no interest in someone who is still in denial
    and in the closet because what i look for in people
    in general is integrity, courage and self awareness.

is this a rant yet?
    Our inner conflict, and that of society's notwithstanding, your empathy and sympathy are to be lauded, particularly the part about judging every admirer individually on his own merits. Is there any other way? Would you believe that there are actually women in here who would never have anything to do with any of us male posters in here for the simple reason that we post in here. Is that being a cup and a saucer short of a full set or what? True.

Hmm, the topic is "What do transsexuals think of the men who admire them???" which is addressed to any and all, else it would be "As a transsexual, what do you think of the men who admire you???"

Grammar's a b1tch.

Junior Poster

trannies LOVE their admirers (the ones that toss 100's)

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Realgirls4me
    Would you believe that there are actually women in here who would never have anything to do with any of us male posters in here for the simple reason that we post in here. Is that being a cup and a saucer short of a full set or what? True.
    Why not? Preferences isnt only evident with men but also with women. Like Allanah once said, "I promise not to date guys who knows alot of transexuals!" Luna also once said, "I dont want to date guys who's dated other transexuals." etc etc..

Different strokes for different folks!

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Hara_Juku Tgirl
    Would you believe that there are actually women in here who would never have anything to do with any of us male posters in here for the simple reason that we post in here. Is that being a cup and a saucer short of a full set or what? True.
    Why not? Preferences isnt only evident with men but also with women. Like Allanah once said, "I promise not to date guys who knows alot of transexuals!" Luna also once said, "I dont want to date guys who's dated other transexuals." etc etc..

Different strokes for different folks!

~Kisses.

HTG
    You really don't want to get into this with me, do you? I'm not talking about dating, but generalizing and stereotyping based solely on the fact that they post at TS sites. Don't cloud the issue.

Well are you still hung up on why I didnt want to meet you? Get over it already. Thats been awhile ago and should be forgotten. LOL

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Gold Poster

Oh, please. Don't make it into that. Don't flatter yourself.

The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious ... He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed ... Albert Einstein

Why would I flatter myself? Is there a point to that? No. I dont see any reason to "flatter" myself. If I were to flatter myself then all I need to do is post nudie pics and ill get my flattery for the night!

Why send me a PM and start with I know Im probably not your type...blah blah blah..I didnt initiate contact with you so pleaasseee.

~Kisses.

HTG

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Hara_Juku Tgirl
    Why would I flatter myself? Is there a point to that? No. I dont see any reason to "flatter" myself. If I were to flatter myself then all I need to do is post nudie pics and ill get my flattery for the night!

Why send me a PM and start with I know Im probably not your type...blah blah blah..I didnt initiate contact with you so pleaasseee.

~Kisses.

HTG
    For any guy who has initiated conversation with Hara, be wary of this tactic -- accused of being a pursuant simply because you said "Hi" first through a PM.

I see where you are going with this and it isn't going to work. You don't like the fact that I called you on your hypocrisy and narrow-minded thinking, so naturally it was I who was sucking up to you. Bullshit.

Yes, I mentioned that it would be cool to get together for coffee -- and NOTHING MORE -- sometime in the future, but when it came out that you wouldn't want anything to do with anyone who would post in a forum like this one, even your own, you lost me. I could care less about you after that, so don't twist this into something it isn't. Coming to the easy conclusion that we weren't going to see eye to eye on how you view me, or others for that matter, I extended the olive branch at the end to let's agree to disagree and you didn't even respond.

... Now we can continue this here, or we can go PM. It's your choice.

You know..You need to stop these non sense. Sure I was putting things in a simplier way for you and not to offend you but since Now you are acting like an ass I will tell you the reason why I did not meet you.

1. I dont find you attractive.
    2. I dont want to meet guys who knows and been with alot of transexual.

WHY? I dont want the drama which "may" arise from being associated with alot of girls.

If those two reasonings you do not understand then too bad. Hate me if you must but I dont just break my basic rules of meeting guys unless I think he is worth the risk. And we are talking about just a meet not a professional BDSM meet. if you're coming in for a fetish session then those rules do not apply.

~Kisses.

HTG