Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Junior Poster

haha "shut up, turkey"

-Bubblegum Tate

It's not denial. I'm just very selective about the reality I accept.

Professional Poster

pistons.......bulls.....both l.a.teams(yeah the paper clips too)....i wanna see what the rockets do this year..
    the east is a whole new beast this year...oh yeah fuck that and1 shit...tooo many kids nowadays watch that shit an try to come to the court with a half-assed version of that bullshit-tryin to doubledribble and carry the ball...so many goddamn travels too...and if you ask em to try palyin a little d'..fergit it...

5 Star Poster south ov da border's Avatar

I'm a knicks fan, for life...

too much french fries, not enough shakes...

Professional Poster

you think zrandolph will help em?on paper they look a look a lot leaner and meaner this year...curry,randolph,lee in the post-shit that is 40pts and 30rebs per game easy...if marbury can come up with the rest well...

Silver Poster

Warriors and I also root for the Clippers.

2 classic underdogs.

Hate the Celtics.
    Root against Knicks when I can, but they suck so bad even I'm starting to feel a little sorry for them.

Quote Originally Posted by qeuqheeg222
    you think zrandolph will help em?on paper they look a look a lot leaner and meaner this year...curry,randolph,lee in the post-shit that is 40pts and 30rebs per game easy...if marbury can come up with the rest well...
    He'll help. Eddy Curry might even get some assists. They don't look that bad, but They should play uptempo, which might not be so great for curry. They might make another trade or 2, maybe sending some guards to Golden State for players like Monta Ellis and Pietrus. Just a thought. Anyway, if they stay healthy, they'll be straight. This year will be the year that Nate starts to spell Marbury for real...

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by south ov da border
    Quote Originally Posted by qeuqheeg222
    He'll help. Eddy Curry might even get some assists. They don't look that bad, but They should play uptempo, which might not be so great for curry. They might make another trade or 2, maybe sending some guards to Golden State for players like Monta Ellis and Pietrus. Just a thought. Anyway, if they stay healthy, they'll be straight. This year will be the year that Nate starts to spell Marbury for real...

__________________________________________________ __________________________

Explain to me why the Warriors need guards?

they might not give baron davis a contract extention. they don't need guards, but won't get anything but guards or small forwards in any trade they get. NY will always be a trade destination for guards with Isaiah there...

don't really care for pro b'ball...although love college b'ball. Duke Blue Devils

Junior Poster

im not from usa but i like miami heat