Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 ... LastLast
    Junior Poster

You can have both nuts, Hara (I wish).

Until a partner feels safe with the piercings, I either take them out, or use a condom. A condom makes the 'ride' smoother, and shows (when I pull out and the whole thing is intact) that the piercings won't tear, or get caught on anything.

So... how about a date, baby

slippery smoooooth, aren't I guys Not!

BTW. Your avatar is quite distracting. Every time I see it I think of a new salad dressing or dessert that I could spread over that butt, then lick off... Very difficult to focus on the topic at hand (no pun intended)

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mofungo
    You can have both nuts, Hara (I wish).
    AWESOME! Now cum to LA! LOL j/k

Until a partner feels safe with the piercings, I either take them out, or use a condom. A condom makes the 'ride' smoother, and shows (when I pull out and the whole thing is intact) that the piercings won't tear, or get caught on anything.
    Id say take em out! Im still quite weary what that might do. LOL or if that can leave some bruising or cuts inside.

So... how about a date, baby
    Sure. I dont see why not since Im much single at the moment. You need to be in LA tho for that to even happen! Hehe

BTW. Your avatar is quite distracting. Every time I see it I think of a new salad dressing or dessert that I could spread over that butt, then lick off... Very difficult to focus on the topic at hand (no pun intended)
    Hmm..All I got is thousand Island and some lettuce are those alright with you? Dine on me then! LOL J/k

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Junior Poster

[re: you're in LA] Well, I have the money for a trip to LA, but I start a new job on Monday... do you think they'd let me take a vacation next week?

[re: piercings] I'd take them out in a second for you, Hara.

[re: dressing] thousand island and lettuce suits me fine. I would dine off you regardless of topping.

Quote Originally Posted by trish
    I’d love to climb to the top of King Kong’s dong, wrap my legs around it and slide down. I’d like to do it repeatedly…each slide slipperier and faster than the last, until its too slippery to climb anymore and he fuckin’ groans, spasms and shoots a deluge of ape-splooge high into the air.
    I love to dance the rain.

I got awesome calves too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hara_Juku Tgirl
    Hmm..All I got is thousand Island and some lettuce are those alright with you? Dine on me then! LOL
    Hmm, Trish and Hara are both in a randy mood tonight, it seems.

Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

I meant the piercing babe

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
    I meant the piercing babe
    Oh, sorry I misread what you were trying to say! LOL Now how about those cock and ball rings JWBL? Hehe :P

Ecstatic: Yes indeed I am! Thanks to that young hot jewish/italian guy I had for dessert last night! :P LOL j/k

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

Hmm, Trish and Hara are both in a randy mood tonight, it seems.
    truely.

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by youcancallmeclaire
    Do those actually exist? Penises that are like... the thickness of a soda can?
    Anything smaller than that would be okay I think. But maybe I am just more flexible than other people.
    Mine is in the beer bottle range,Claire. If you want to try it via the backdoor,feel free to give me a holler,but most everyone who has regrets it the first time out. It takes time to get used to.

I think most guys who are obsessed with big dicks are in the stall with that Senator from Idaho tappin' out code with their feet.

Ancient Pervert.

When I grab onto a big penis I get this overwhelmingly submissive feeling that's just really nice. I can't really imagine one that was too big to have sex with though.

Do those actually exist? Penises that are like... the thickness of a soda can?
    I have a similar view, though I s'pose you could call it a fetish. In addition to the more lively forms of penile activity, I enjoy holding them. One could call it 'cock worship' to some extent.

Though I haven't yet met one (In person) that qualified for the 'soda can' comparison, I've yet to meet one I can't handle.

Here is my fantasy gurl:

http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=3985

That be very embarassing (Like in that one movie with Cameron Diaz..one of her girl friends sucked a guy with a cock ring and it got stuck on her tonsils?)
    Heh, I liked that flick. The Sweetest Thing. Made me a Selma Blair fan right away.

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Rookie Poster

I must say, the cock ring is very painful looking. ^^