Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast
    Junior Poster
    inside a turtle shell, I got a long neck yo!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by youcancallmeclaire
    When I grab onto a big penis I get this overwhelmingly submissive feeling that's just really nice. I can't really imagine one that was too big to have sex with though.

Do those actually exist? Penises that are like... the thickness of a soda can?
    Anything smaller than that would be okay I think. But maybe I am just more flexible than other people.

Of course, little ones are okay too. As long as the person attached to it is attractive.
    Fo shizal they exist, yo i gone done seen one in this guys houzy, i mean videozy dat was at least as thick as a redbull can, for hizal....Yeahyah!!!!

5 Star Poster
    nyc. dancing. living. smiling. laughing. again.

So that's why I've always been obsessed with own dick!

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by whatsupwithat
    And was that the one "poking out" of your jeans on your avatar E? LOL

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Professional Poster

LOL, thats a good question Hara_juku. Personally, I think it is more of a fantasy or fascination myself. Since it has always been said that bigger is better, everyone wants it. But I can tell you from personal experience that a big one is not all that it has been cracked up to be. And anyone else that has had one knows, that muthah fuckah hurts!!! It is not near as enjoyable and people claim it to be. I don't think that I will ever date an oversized girl again. Not unless she is a super special and sweet girl. And even then, I don't think I'll be the receiver in that realtionship. Thats just my personal opinon, but others may disagree.

An amature does it till they get it right,
    A professional does it till they can't get it wrong.

5 Star Poster
    nyc. dancing. living. smiling. laughing. again.

Quote Originally Posted by Hara_Juku Tgirl
    Quote Originally Posted by whatsupwithat
    And was that the one "poking out" of your jeans on your avatar E? LOL

~Kisses.

HTG
    wait...what? does it look like my dick is poking out of my jeans? now i'm all freaked out...my dick is tied to my leg in that pic...

I was teasing baby! LOL

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Quote Originally Posted by lust4ts
    I will send you a pic if you want it, I feel a bit strange about posting my cock on mainly guy forum.
    Thanks.. I LOVE it! :P So when are you visiting LA? LOL

~Kisses.

HTG

i dont care, but how often do you see a top or switch girl who is average or small.

Professional Poster

Well, I haven't ever been with a TG, but as far as my fantasies goes, I'm not really obsessed with big cocks. Almost the opposite actually. Whenever I dream of sucking a TG - happens ever so often - I want her to have a cock that can actually fit in my mouth.
    I guess almost every male member in here is obsessed with cocks in some shape or size, in some degree. Why else would we seek this? Yes, I know someone wants relationships and wants to just have a normal life with the girls, but let's face it, the majority of the users here have a fetish for TGs and of course we are focused on the cock... But I think our views at "what is a good cock" is very different, from person to person. Some like it big, some doesn't.

good point.
    reminds me of the best suck i ever had, she was 4 inchs got her cock and balls in my mouth.