Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast
    Junior Poster
    inside a turtle shell, I got a long neck yo!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by hondarobot
    That was very erudite, mbf. Can we see your picture now? You seem to like talking shit, so let's see it.
    Yo my man you talk all fahizay, Why dot you post yer pic? Maybe you 400lbs or sumpin...Yeahyah!!!, and yo if my boy post his pic it should still be here right?
    you know how to use the search fuction yo?

Default Re: Why are people obsessed with Big Cocks?

Quote Originally Posted by Hara_Juku Tgirl
    I made this thread after seing JWBL's hot bod and huge phyton on cam. LOL I sounded like I am "plugging" a prioduct huh? :lol:

But really, why are we (guys and girls) seems obsessed with huge cocks? I mean, you cant hardly fit it all inside your mouth muchless take it all up your ass (I know I rarely would even try and shove all of it in me). Im sure I could be wrong tho. And others can and will take it ALL! LOL

1. Is it a fetish?
    2. Is bigger always better?
    3. Is there a little masochist underneath us all?

Inputs anyone? ;)

~Kisses.

HTG
    inputs huh? Interesting choice of words.

Well to me the large thick ones are just visually more attractive. But if I was going to get fucked by a TS girl, I prefer that it be 6 inches or less.

I have sucked a few under 5 inches and it was easy to swallow the whole thing.........I am still a virgin in the back door, so my dream girl will be a hottie with 4-5 inches to break me in and give me my first bottom fantasy. Any takers?

The first really big thick one I ever saw in person was Mia Fever's. We made out, hands everywhere.......she was in an ultra tight black dress in a times square hotel.

When she got on the bed I could see it straining to get out of her panties. Then when she took it out and it hung there semi hard it was one of the sexiets sights I ever saw. I gasped to myself when I felt that warm hod rod in my hands. I got to go down on it and almost got it all the way in my mouth. SHe told me she probably would not cum, but after a while, shre enough she gave me a really nice treat in my mouth to taste and swallow. It was yummy. It was so good I went back a few days later before she left. I even went out to get her a sandwich after.

I still love pussy very much to eat, fuck, touch and look at, but to see a BIG fat hard thick cock is a seperate thrill all by itself.

So for me it is a visual fetish. YUM
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	preview_13_757_295.jpg 
Views:	1620 
Size:	85.4 KB 
ID:	121830   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mia9_108_890_111.jpg 
Views:	1610 
Size:	119.8 KB 
ID:	121831   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	preview_10_168_182.jpg 
Views:	1617 
Size:	119.9 KB 
ID:	121832  

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Honestly, I do like looking at it, touching it, caressing it etc. But I think its definitely more of a fetish IMO. You are attracted and facinated by it and yet you wouldnt neccessarily want it inside any of your holes? LOL

:)

~Kisses.

HTG

very well said

Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

lol, notice how that mouth of hers is never showing those pearly whites..............

anyway

I've given up Hara, it's been weeks for me, the last time I had sex I thought I broke the woman

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

Banned again for being a jizzmop, oh well! Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by evilash
    That was very erudite, mbf. Can we see your picture now? You seem to like talking shit, so let's see it.
    Yo my man you talk all fahizay, Why dot you post yer pic? Maybe you 400lbs or sumpin...Yeahyah!!!, and yo if my boy post his pic it should still be here right?
    Heh. I posted my pic a long time ago. I still look exactly the same.

Did the house you grow up in have lead based paint? That might have caused this whole being retarded thing. I'm just saying. . .
    Yeahyah but at least i grew up in a house unlike you who grew up in a trailer!!!
    Well, as long as I can give you some reason to continue sniffing glue, I'm happy.

Carry on.

Junior Poster

Heh. I posted my pic a long time ago. I still look exactly the same.

Did the house you grow up in have lead based paint? That might have caused this whole being retarded thing. I'm just saying. . .
    Yeahyah but at least i grew up in a house unlike you who grew up in a trailer!!!
    Well, as long as I can give you some reason to continue sniffing glue, I'm happy.

Carry on.
    Huh? That's kinda a funny question. I smoked pot for around 20 years, did mushrooms, cocaine, acid, meth (just once), hash, mescaline, I even recall a time of coating a cigarette with toothpaste because this guy told me and some friends you could get high off that. You can't. Tons of drugs.

I'm sure I'm forgetting some. I had a great time, but that stuff will really fuck you up sooner or later. It's just common sense.

Stick with beer. It's the foundation of all human civilization.Yeahyah!!!!

Banned again for being a jizzmop, oh well! Gold Poster

Uh, yeah. How many of you crazy ass stalkers do I have?

Thanks for reposting one of my posts. Go away now.

Default Re: Why are people obsessed with Big Cocks?

But really, why are we (guys and girls) seems obsessed with huge cocks? ...

1. Is it a fetish?
    2. Is bigger always better?
    3. Is there a little masochist underneath us all?

Inputs anyone?
    People aren't the only ones. Remember that blue-speckled egg bird experiment? The bird ordinarily lays a speckled blue egg... maybe a bit smaller than the chicken egg. So, a scientist painted an ostrich egg blue with speckles and put that into the nest with the actual egg. The mama bird throws out her own egg and instead, decides she'll try to hatch the ostrich egg. Scientists are sure crazy. But anyway, this would indicate to me that instinctively, we tend to go with #2...bigger is always better.

Veteran Poster

I only care about ONE penis (cock) ---and that is MINE!!! --my own!!! ----I feel inadequate <-sp? ---I hate hearing that "this dude --or that dude" --has a big COCK --makes me feel like HE is somehow more attractive ---piss me off ---I am an ordinary avreage guy ----and it's like ----if my CLONE had a bigger penis than me ---HE would be more attractive somehow ----what I am trying to say basically is ----FUCK OFF!!!

In a pyromantic way
    I'm her slave

living for her to ignite --

Junior Poster

Uh, yeah. How many of you crazy ass stalkers do I have?

Thanks for reposting one of my posts. Go away now.
    Yeahyah!!!