Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Veteran Poster

I'll eat --no problem --take a warm wet washcloth ---mmmm buffet ---

In a pyromantic way
    I'm her slave

living for her to ignite --

Veteran Poster

Can someone please post pictures so we can all visually understand what this thread is all about?

"gotcha. it's cool. was kind of confusing. i'm not gay, but that is a good pic of you" yngtxmale24: "straight" male to another "straight" male

Veteran Poster

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by crayons
    Can someone please post pictures so we can all visually understand what this thread is all about?
    Here are some pictures of rimming in action.

I happen to love this activity. Anyone reading this that has not experienced this, should definitely try rimming a TS...it's hot!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	karolinaandpablo114_100_121.jpg 
Views:	2837 
Size:	48.6 KB 
ID:	121926   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	302_787_227.jpg 
Views:	2838 
Size:	44.1 KB 
ID:	121927  

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

me doing the rimming on a beautiful t-girl

Name:	rimming1_128.jpg 
Views:	2781 
Size:	311.5 KB 
ID:	121962  

Professional Poster

man i always try to get a tongue up in it..tg or gg..the ggs always act really shy at first but really get off on it...

Junior Poster

Default Re: Rimming the Tgirl of your dreams

Quote Originally Posted by mofungo
    ...so how many of you 'certified tranny experts' (or anyone on this forum) have given a tgirl a rim-job? Who of you have practiced a little TIB (tongue in bum)?

I don't expect a rush of responses.
    Yes been there. Its best that they shower first though. i love tossing salad.

Rookie Poster

Is this thread real?? Hell yeah I don't just lick I fuck that hole with my tongue penetrating at least 2 inches and with a pierced tongue you may have found the key that will unlock that hole and her entire body for you forever and what better way to loosen up the tunnel of love (?) and prelube it for easier access....and to all of you that don't do it, won't do it or are sickened by the thought of it....RIGHT ON!!! Thank you! But don't get mad when my name is on the recent calls list and your ain't ...Eat Drink and be Happy because tomorrow we die.......

Name:	copy_of_37c0_209.jpg 
Views:	2553 
Size:	21.0 KB 
ID:	122236   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	exclusive_tgirls_004172_692.jpg 
Views:	2557 
Size:	33.2 KB 
ID:	122237   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	aperitif_900.jpg 
Views:	2554 
Size:	37.3 KB 
ID:	122238  

out here on the perimeter there are no stars ...out here we is stoned....immaculate

http://sexstation69.homestead.com

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by ragendude
    Is this thread real?? Hell yeah I don't just lick I fuck that hole with my tongue penetrating at least 2 inches and with a pierced tongue you may have found the key that will unlock that hole and her entire body for you forever and what better way to loosen up the tunnel of love (?) and prelube it for easier access....and to all of you that don't do it, won't do it or are sickened by the thought of it....RIGHT ON!!! Thank you! But don't get mad when my name is on the recent calls list and your ain't ...Eat Drink and be Happy because tomorrow we die.......
    Indeed. A thole in the mouth is worth two on the cock. Love eating my girls, tongiue fucking them while jacking their clits - and then grabbing both ass cheeks and pulling their love hole deeper onto my tonguecock

Veteran Poster

I used to love rimming GG and T-girls. And the odd thing was I prefered it to eating pussy.

However I had a bad experience with a GG recently that I met in a nightclub .Who I rimmed. Too be fair you can hardly expect someone who has been dancing all night to be lovely and fresh down there but frankly never again ,it was fuking shit literally...... Unless I can shower them first and scrub their arse with a brillo pad.