Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Junior Poster

Default Rimming the Tgirl of your dreams

...so how many of you 'certified tranny experts' (or anyone on this forum) have given a tgirl a rim-job? Who of you have practiced a little TIB (tongue in bum)?

I don't expect a rush of responses.

Junior Poster

This is something that I just don't get. I have a very hard time watching this and usually have to look away. I certainly have never tossed anyones salad.

I am not saying appreciating or executing is bad, just that I don't personally understand it. I am open to the possibility of being enlightened, though

I have.

and its the hottest thing (of course if the bunghole is all clean beforehand)

I have actually never met a girl that didnt like that task beeing perforemd on her, natural born women included.

Quod licet Iovi, non licet bovi

Not classified, nor do I consider myself a "Tranny Expert". However, rimming is not an activity specific to the Transgender community. you're not that new, are you?

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by CORVETTEDUDE
    ... rimming is not an activity specific to the Transgender community. you're not that new, are you?
    Are you addressing me, Corvettedude?

Quote Originally Posted by mofungo
    Quote Originally Posted by CORVETTEDUDE
    ... rimming is not an activity specific to the Transgender community. you're not that new, are you?
    Are you addressing me, Corvettedude?

Yep!, I guess i am.

Quote Originally Posted by Jasadin
    http://sexitsashley.com/images/boxes/18/A%20ND%20C%20KIT%20CLIP.wmv

http://sexitsashley.com/images/boxes...NIC%20CLIP.wmv

AWESOME!!!!!!!

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by mbf
    ... I have actually never met a girl that didn't like that task being performed on her, natural born women included.
    Same experience here. Even those who say (before they've been rimmed) that it's disgusting and they wouldn't want anyone doing that to them, quickly change their mind after their first time.

Hey Trans Mission, if it's good enough to stick your dick in, it's good enough to stick your tongue in

Default Re: Rimming the Tgirl of your dreams

Quote Originally Posted by mofungo
    ...so how many of you 'certified tranny experts' (or anyone on this forum) have given a tgirl a rim-job? Who of you have practiced a little TIB (tongue in bum)?

I don't expect a rush of responses.

I have eaten 4 TS bums and about 8 GG holes.

I love doing it as long as they are squeaky clean. Also I love having it done to me. It feels incredible like nothing else. I once had a Korean girl who was 23 when I was 37 and she could not take her mouth off my ass. It drove her mad with pleasure to eat my ass. I loved to press down on her face to get the tongue up there further. I ate her ass too and it was really really hot.

Rimming is great either way. My best TS ass eating experience was Cassandra Ella who posts on EROS and comes to NY often. A friend was in the room watching which made it even better.