Professional Poster

Default injected silcone kills don't do it!!!!!

Make no mistake, injected silicone can and does kill several transgender women a year and disfigures many more. Rather than just say it's bad, it's important to get the word out with examples of why it's bad. So you can decide if the risks are worth it.

I've compiled a list of recent articles on the topic as well as selected medical data, starting with published reports of death and disfigurements in our community. I've also started a list of tips on minimizing risks.

The most common causes of death immediately following a silicone injection are from an immune response which causes the lungs to fill with fluid, or from a pulmonary embolism. Imagine literally drowning in mucus and silicone filling your lungs. Not a great way to go.

Both an immune response and an embolism can cause rapid and certain death unless immediate emergency medical attention is sought at the first sign of itchiness, dizziness or difficulty breathing. One way to reduce risk is to do tiny amounts in several sessions, rather than huge amounts, especially on the first session.

Below: a woman who got silicone injections into her breasts for two years, starting at age 23. By age 29, she had been diagnosed with tumors, which required surgical removal of the silicone and tumors. She had numerous corrective surgeries following getting the silicone scraped out, which required removing more skin and eventually her nipples.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	silicone_778.jpg 
Views:	460 
Size:	16.3 KB 
ID:	165894  

That's gross. RU an Evangelical?

If I got a dime every time I read an ad with purloined photos I could retire right now. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QjS0AbRpAo Andenzi, izimvo zakho ziyaba.

5 Star Poster

Thanks dear - I think most of the girls on here know all about silicone.

Some swear by it. Many girsl are not educated about it. I would never do it - although I do have silicone implants.

I know a couple of TS's who have to tuck their faces in after the silicone fell - and in San Deigo where I live a few years ago a girl died after a pumping party.

Hugs,
    TS Jamie