Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: GG- Shemales...

Junior Poster

Default GG- Shemales...

Am I the only one turned on by female shemales, ie women that inside are men, and dress like men. And of course keep their authentic vagina. Why doesent anyone ever post any of these type of shemales?

Junior Poster

Default Re: GG- Shemales...

Quote Originally Posted by excalibur212
    Am I the only one turned on by female shemales, ie women that inside are men, and dress like men. And of course keep their authentic vagina. Why doesent anyone ever post any of these type of shemales?
    Because they are not shemales.

Silver Poster

They are f-to-m transsexuals. Shemales are only m-to-f transsexuals.

And yes, you´re gay.

Professional Poster

This is TRULY GHEY! But seriously there's a reason why we don't have that kinda shit here. Because in order to be attracted to those, you'd really have to be gay. This is a SHEMALE forum not a SheHe forum.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Coroner

And yes, you´re gay.
    How is it gay when they have a pussy? So you are more attracted to guys that looks like chicks, where as i'm attracted to genuine girls that are kind of masculine, and that makes me gay?? Where's the logic in that.

LOOK up on a none filtered search PUSSYMALE that scares the hell outa me!

You can clutch the past so tightly to your chest that it leaves your arms too full to embrace the present.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Coroner

And yes, you´re gay.
    I wouldn't pay attention to those previous comments excalibur212. We are all on this forum because we are attracted (in varying degrees) to people whom we find stimulating. 'Gay', 'straight', and 'bi' should be irrelevant.

Perhaps a "hung angel" forum isn't the best place to post topics on 'non-hung-studs', but the ppl on this forum should give you the respect to admire those you find desirable without offering their narrow-minded opinions and judgments.

Personally, I also would like to meet F-to-M transgender ppl, and see them represented online... although, as I've mentioned previously, this may not be the best forum for them.

All the best.

Its just a fetish!

-Eklipse-

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Eklipse
    Its just a fetish!
    That may be so, Eklipse, but is your attraction to HAs just a fetish as well? If so, then do you have any more right to express your opinion here than excalibur has?

I can't help but agree with most of the HAs here... 99% of the ppl on this forum are full of shit.

Junior Poster

I don't know, this is interesting, though. I am all about femininity. Though Annie Lennox springs to mind as a hottie that pulls this theme off. Granted she wasn't trying to transgender herself. Just make a few fetish bucks.

Typically, I enjoy it the other way. Jennifer Paris is at the forefront of my mind as an example of femininity that drives me bonkers. I literally melt looking at her. But to each our own, keep your opinions moving forward.