Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Rookie Poster

Default Before and after photos of Transgender girls.

I see women and used to be men and I've always wondered what they looked like when they where men. I would like to see before and after photos to see how well they transition but I can never find those.

East where the title is Brooklyn Brooklyn's finest

Junior Poster

This is just my simple, naieve input... But for me, I don't really care about the 'before' appearance of TS women. I love all women, whether gg or ts. If someone is born with male components but knows in her heart that she is a woman, I see her as a rare gift to all men who love women. Any guy knows that most women are always trying to improve their appearance. And I surly will never be the guy that tells a woman that she didn't look good three years ago...

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by 4star4
    This is just my simple, naieve input... But for me, I don't really care about the 'before' appearance of TS women. I love all women, whether gg or ts. If someone is born with male components but knows in her heart that she is a woman, I see her as a rare gift to all men who love women. Any guy knows that most women are always trying to improve their appearance. And I surly will never be the guy that tells a woman that she didn't look good three years ago...
    I'm not saying it's bad what they're doing. I simply want to see how well hormones and surgery are.

Junior Poster

Radaral, hope you didn't think I was attacking you. There are some very beautiful women that post here regurarily, and you will see that surgery and hormones have complimented them very well. Stay Cool & Peace Out!

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by 4star4
    Radaral, hope you didn't think I was attacking you. There are some very beautiful women that post here regurarily, and you will see that surgery and hormones have complimented them very well. Stay Cool & Peace Out!
    I didn't think you where attacking em I felt you misunderstood me. I find I have to clarify stuff like this or it leads to a big fight where everyone flames each other. And I'm always the one that gets blamed for it

Junior Poster
    inside a turtle shell, I got a long neck yo!!!!

Default Re: Before and after photos of Transgender girls.

Quote Originally Posted by Radaral
    I see women and used to be men and I've always wondered what they looked like when they where men. I would like to see before and after photos to see how well they transition but I can never find those.
    Yo you asked so i give to you...Yeahyah!!!! Oooohkay!
    Chek it...
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Junior Poster

Default Re: Before and after photos of Transgender girls.

Quote Originally Posted by evilash
    Quote Originally Posted by Radaral
    Yo you asked so i give to you...Yeahyah!!!! Oooohkay!
    Chek it...
    LMAO!!!

Professional Poster

OWNED!!!!!

hey evilash your hilarious!

-Eklipse-

Junior Poster

Hmmm, a lot of TG's I know, Dont want or like anything to do with the past. And are not willing to share their past selves.

I myself am not like that. I am not ashamed of my past. My Past, Present, and Future are what makes me the POWERFUL & successful woman that I am today. I say embrace whom you are. You only live twice...lol,not to mention I am VERY scientific in everything I do. INCLUDING my transtion. I am constantly kicking myself in the ass fpr not taking any pre-transition photos.

I am ALWAYS intrested in seeing TG before & after pics. I would like to see what the former Lisa L. Looks like now. I love to study other TG people. It facinates me. Guess in the back of my mind, I always wanted to see how far others have gotten in thier transition, and to see how or why I have not made or look as good as some do! If that makes any sence.

Guess its just an TG envy thing.

*sigh*