Page 1 of 10 123456 ... LastLast
    Rookie Poster

Default New Adult Transsexual Awards Committee welcomes: BIGGUY!

New Adult Transsexual Awards Committee Holding Contest to Find Board Member

Breaking News!

The shemale/transsexual adult entertainment community is finally going to be represented by the newly formed Adult Transsexual Awards (A.T.A). The A.T.A will hold a yearly ceremony to award excellence in all aspets of the ts adult industry. The A.T.A (which will disclose more details as to when, who, and what later in a press release) is looking for a sixth board member to join its committee. They are looking for a FAN to complete the committee.

AND THE WINNER IS........

BIGGUY!

Congrats.

Junior Poster

I nominate Bigguy, for bringing happiness into the homes of many fans who cannot attend any of Allanah's parties.

ummmmm what? sorry. Shes keeping me occupied.

second that. always keepin us 18-21 yr old guys and workaholics who cant attemd up to speed

blckhaze- A quickie in the back of a carriage going around Central park south

RubyTS- been there done that :P

Rookie Poster

Yes Bigguy I second that, or third it as the case may be

Veteran Poster

Can I nominate myself?

if not, please somebody nominate me

Victoria Holyns' Webmaster.

Thanks guys, I would like to try this, but I may be considered a bit affiliated to be in this contest.

If not, here are my qualifications. I consider myself a TS fan for the last 15 years or so, and have been interested in them a bit longer than that. I used to see a lot of TS videos until the internet came around and since then I've been a member at one point or another of most of the major TS sites. In the last two years I've been going to Allanah's major parties and having a good ole time.

Wow interesting news, Should be very interesting and hopefully involves the whole ts industry not just friends of and or lack of, LOL.

I nominate if not Bigguy Popperluv

Get it guys if it succeeds it will be something positive for our industry.

Hugs
    Wendy

2009 AVN Transsexual Performer of the Year!!
    2010 XBIZ TS Performer of the Year

My Website:
    http://www.hotwendywilliams.com

Blogs:
    http://www.wendywilliamsblog.com

Senior Member Veteran Poster

I nominate myself to be on this committee.

I am not in the adult entertainment industry nor do I have any commecial or even personal affiliation with this site or any other site of this kind.

I am fulltime TS, have a strong background in the arts (to help in my esthetic judgement of the girls) and as well am a film buff. What I will bring is a critical yet detached perspective to this board. I have the personal experience of being TS combined with an outsiders objectivity.

thankyou.

:end of transmission:

I second Caleigh's self-nomination!

Banned again for being a jizzmop, oh well! Gold Poster

Default Vote Hondarobot!

Crazy, I haven't been in for a few days and I must have missed this post last time I dropped by.

I nominate myself, on the grounds that I've had four beers, wish for world peace, believe that last song had a good beat and was easy to dance to, and can further more name it in just three notes.

Hmmm. . .come to think of it, perhaps I've had five beers. . .and a small nip of whiskey. . .

Now I'm off to make my campaign pins and construct a victory chariot!

Well, maybe I'll just buy a trumpet that I can, with any luck, blow triumphantly when the voting is over.

Then again, perhaps it's easier to just accept defeat now, and bask in the glow of a hard fought campaign. . .