Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213 ... LastLast
    Senior Member Professional Poster gaysian71's Avatar

Default Re: FOR BOTTOM GUYS ONLY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ponyboy View Post
    How many of you guys have been fucked up the ass, found the pain was unbearable and swore you would never do it again... but before long you are doing it again?

Why do we do it?
    I have never found the pain to be unbearable. Granted it does hurt at first, but if you are properly lubed and relaxed it doesn't take long before it feels good. The last well hung girl I bottomed for did hurt a little bit, but within a minute I was moaning in extacy and begging her to go deeper.

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Ponyboy View Post
    How many of you guys have been fucked up the ass, found the pain was unbearable and swore you would never do it again... but before long you are doing it again?

Why do we do it?
    First time with a well hung black aggressive black girl. Said I would never do it again. A week later Second time same girl. It was like crack just could not leave it. Never have.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    Male wht. 36, ht. 6-0 wt.200. Live in southern Calif.

AKA Half man half amazing Veteran Poster king sun's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TS Admirer View Post
    I've had the pleasure of getting fucked by several tgirls over the years. Some of the more well known girls to fuck me were Olivia Love, Kourtney Van Wales and TS Dream. The first few girls to fuck my ass were on the smaller size cock wise so I worked my way up to the hung girls. Almost all tgirls exaggerate their sizes, even the hung girls. That said, my deepthroat and bubble butt have swallowed my share of large ones. TS Dream (black ts from Black Tranny Whackers) was the largest I've had so far and oh was she a challenge to take. If you guys want me to share some of my true stories, I will. Happy hunting!
    Yes please share especially the ones about Kourtney and Dream!!!

Senior Member Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by TS Admirer View Post
    I've had the pleasure of getting fucked by several tgirls over the years. Some of the more well known girls to fuck me were Olivia Love, Kourtney Van Wales and TS Dream. The first few girls to fuck my ass were on the smaller size cock wise so I worked my way up to the hung girls. Almost all tgirls exaggerate their sizes, even the hung girls. That said, my deepthroat and bubble butt have swallowed my share of large ones. TS Dream (black ts from Black Tranny Whackers) was the largest I've had so far and oh was she a challenge to take. If you guys want me to share some of my true stories, I will. Happy hunting!

Please share your encounter with Dream.

Rookie Poster

Hi, my best session was with a girl call Katherine, she 's Latina and have nice c-boobs there were better than 98% of female boobs, soft and round, we talked about and toughed our cocks hard then she told me that she will top me and let sizzled her cock against her belly, her cock was so stiff. her cock was about 6,5-7 inch , she order me in position and finger my ass, then she fucked me first in mission then on side after that in doggy, it was long sex turn she rammed her cock inside me, took sometme out of my ass and in again without using her hands , then in doggy style i Turned my ass like a woman to her cock and she cant hold any longer, took her cock out and spurt all her cum over my back, i never feel that before, and realize a moment later that she cummed over me, she was long time my shemale lover.

now i have another girl with a 8 inch cock since two years, since yet i fuck her and she like it and make unbelieveble good feeling act with her asshole she can flex it like iron and turned into softhole so she controll my cumming cause i cant cum if the power on my cock change quickly she a goddess,she cum after me and shoot her load into my mouth. for three weeks i asked her to top me, at that moment she was on fire and want meet me at once, so i became a little bit angious. next meet we sit in a cafe and talk and then she asked can i cum into our ass? i sas why do you asked? she asked can i cum into our ass without answer me, so she told me to go to toilets we meet there but i said i dont want make it here, she say I want show you my precum, took my hand at her softly cock and i feel so much precum very sticky much more cum i Shoot regulary, we kissed and i say today i haved time and we gone. we contaced every day since that meeting and i now i will be a great shemale topping lady in future, will tell you details, r

3 out of 3 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by trany_socker View Post
    come on guys dont be shy
    I LOVE TO BOTTOM THERE IS NOTHING LIKE IT!

I bottomed tonight. I always cum harder when I bottom!!!!!!

------------------

http://tgirlfap.tumblr.com

Senior Member Gold Poster holzz's Avatar

been topped twice...

first was very small, about 3-4 inches. was good and hit my prostate, but even on first time i didn't like it, too small.

second was 5 inches, ok, but good not great.

looking for a larger cock though, think i'm a size king lol..

Junior Poster

I like the larger ones too, 8" seems to be the min. size to give me that prostate contact and the stretch that gives me the "I'm being violated" feeling that I enjoy.

Male wht. 36, ht. 6-0 wt.200. Live in southern Calif.

I don't kiss and tell, BUT I think enough time has passed.

Four and a half years ago, I put my usual ad up on CL. I was looking to top a tgirl. I had bottomed several times, but it really wasn't my thing. Out of nowhere I get an email from the one and only Vo D'balm. I exchanged a few emails and it was made very clear that she wanted to top. I was totally down, cleaned out, and drove out to her place in WeHo. I was fully expecting it to be bullshit, but she answered the door, and I was pleasantly surprised that it was actually her.

She was wearing skimpy red lingerie, and I could see her hue dick straining her little red panties. All I could say was, 'Oh my god, give me that fucking cock!" As I ripped my clothes off and proceeded to slurp her cock. She took me into the bedroom and proceeded to turn me around and get me ready to be fucked. She goes, "Do you like poppers, baby?" I said I had never tried them. She put some under my nose, and the rest is history.

And now....this ....boy is BOTTOOOOOOOOMMMMMMM