Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast
    Rookie Poster

Some of us have real tranny stories, most of you don't. I have some good ones about my time in London too, that would knock your socks off. I don't make up it up, I live my lifewith trannies.

Detroit the truth!!!!

loving she cock, and she males. Looking for LTR with TS

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by braveman
    Quote Originally Posted by Killah
    Quote Originally Posted by 62des
    Quote Originally Posted by Killah
    My girlfriend had a best friend thats a shemale named Rox. She was actually looked kinda hot and a bit taller than me, I dont know what she did for a living, but she had alot of cash. But we barely got along with each other (kinda like a Martin/Pam friendship), at first we would be cool but then we usta argue alot and almost really be ready to fight. I was a bit homophobic and didnt like the idea of girlfriend havin a tranny around her and shit.

Anyway, one time, my girlfriend went outta town to another state and I was talkin to my girl on her phone long distance and she had Rox on three-way in the convo. Rox was talkin shit about me and it pissed me the fuck off but I was like "whatever". But when we all hung up, I drove over to Rox to confront her about the shit he was talkin. She opened the door, we had some angry words, I told I was gonna beat her muthfuckin fake ass and Rox was like "whats up, then, come in here".

As soon as she closed the door and made some space, we agreed to the "no snitching" code of honor and said that whatever would go down here would go down - shoooting, stabbing, murder, rape, whatever. So fighing for real, swinging at each other, wrestling and shit all around the house. In the course of the fight, she was getting the best of me, while we're on the floor wreslting (fully clothed), she pins me face down to the carpet and starts dry humping herself on my ass. After a while, Im in pain and exhausted, too tired to fight back, so I wave my white flag and out of the respect and shame, I go to her bedroom, take off all of my clothes and I let her finish me off - she used every one of her condoms to royally fuck the shit out of me.
    lol Nice story. Interesting. Of course we all know its fake, but still nice.
    LOL! Yeah I made it up. I felt like being adventureous.

But really, my first time was acutally during an orgie. Me and my boys would hit up the freakiest pool parties in Houston on Fridays back then; while their was dancing downstairs goin on downstairs, there was sex going upstairs.

Me and these four chicks went upstairs to a bedroom to have our own little private party, we locked the door and got to business, but at the time I didnt know one of them was a t-girl.

The lights were turned off in the room, but there was some neon lights one where as all you could see were bodies on the bed, but couldnt tell who was who. Anyway, at some point I feel something lubed up being put in my ass and Im assuming its a strap-on since some of them chicks are fuckin each other too. Im in a freaky ass mood and so I go along with it. Im laying face-down as this person is thrushin this in and out.

It was a lil painful but pleasurable at the sametime, it even gave me one of the biggest orgasm I ever felt. Now, when they got finished ramming it in my ass, I found it kinda was weird cause they "paused" as if they were busting a nut. I didnt think much of it though until I felt some squirt on me. At first, I firgured maybe it was some lubricant but I reached back anyway to whip it off, but then I felt some testicles and a flesh rob in my hand.

I immediately got up out the bed, grabbed some clothes (none of which were mind) and left out room. I didnt really trip on it about cause the orgasm I felt was mindblowing, but I didnt anybody at the party to finding out about this. And to this day, I still dont know which one of those chicks was the tranny.
    I'll give you a C- for your latest attempt at fiction.
    Y'all just hating cause I live that shit that y'all fantasize about. Y'all dont know how it go down in H-Town.

If I told you I fucked a green bitch from Mars, then you best believe I really did fuck a green bitch from Mars.

Rookie Poster

My first time with a TGirl I was a bottom.
    Was out of town on business and found a girl on Eros to visit. I had thought about being with a TGirl for a very long time, and for some reason the time was just right to finally do it.

When I got to her room and she began to undress I dropped to my knees and started sucking on her magnificent cock with such aplumb I scared myself a little. But I had thought about doing this for several years and I think all the pent up time and frustration just spilled out.

Diana wasn't/isn't a bottom so after a lengthy cock sucking session she pushed me on my back and proceeded to lube me up. I told her that there had never been a dick in my ass and to please start slow and take her time.

That was the wrong thing to say. She rammed her 9 inches (if I remember correctly) into me and buried it in me with a laugh. It pissed me off a bit but as I was laying on the bed skewered, there wasn't much to do but ride it out. It soon became very pleasurable and I loved every minute of it.

I've bottomed twice since then, but that has been the best experience for me so far. Usually the Girls I meet up with are either bottoms who claim to be versitile, or tops who can't get it up.

Junior Poster

Hi everybody

I always end up bottoming. I don't know why. I have had lots of experiences but the one I want to talk about is the one I dont fully understand myself so I welcome this discussion.

I meet a beautiful Tgirl, half Indian/ half European with beautiful green eyes on coffee-coloured skin. She was one of the most beautiful humans I have ever seen. Although not tall she had a 10 inch cock and unfortunately it was thick.

Up until this time I had only had thin cocks inside me so when we first met I openly agreed to be her slave. But she was alot more agressive than I expected. At first she made me get down on my knees, totally naked and she rammed her dick down my throat. I started sucking it but she wasn't happy and grabbed my hair and pushed my head in and out. She pushed it so deep I felt like I was choking and it really wasnt much fun. I knew I had promised to be the slave so I had to take it but it was very very uncomfortable. I have been used before but normally I get some enjoyment from it. Not this time. Which was sad because her cock was so beautiful and I had never been so attracted to someone in my life.

Eventually she stopped, to my relief and told me to bend over. I was very happy to do this and initially felt wonderful as she rubbed her cock against my ass, but then she entered me. I have never felt so much pain in my life. It was a dull numbing pain, but over-powering. I didnt know if I could take it and told her so, but she just told me to shut up while she hammered me. She seemed to go on for hours. I really couldnt' take it and I begged her to stop but she wound'nt.

My ass felt raw and I just wished she would cum. In the end I asked her if I could go to the toilet. I told her I really needed to go, but in reality I just needed a break from the pain. She said yes. So I went in and sat down, and thought about what I should do.

Eventually I heard her yelling at me to come out so she could finish me off, and I started trembling - yes I honestly started to tremble. I went back out and there she was so beautiful and so hard.

She told me to lay on my back and then she spread my legs apart. Her cock looked so beautiful between my legs, I had to stroke. It is the biggest cock I have ever had between my legs. Even today, I think of this as one of the most beautiful, sexist sights I have seen. She then stuck it up me again.

This time I knew I couldn't take it. It was just too big.

She was really annoyed with me and I hated myself. When we met I told her I would obey her completely but in the end I just couldnt take it. She was angry and told me to go.

The next day, I couldnt stop thinking of her and it seemed like I had an errection all day. It hurt just to walk, and everytime the pain started, I thought of her and got an errection. But when I had a shit I was in agony. She had literally ripped me open.

I knew I had to go back to her, but I would have to stretch my ass muscles first, and I couldnt even start doing this until my ass had healed. I felt I was put on this earth to be her bitch, but I had to be better prepared.

I eventually phoned her back about six weeks later, but she had started a relationship with someone else and didnt want anything to do with me - She was still anry with me and thought I had pissed her around. I still hate myself for missing out.

This was a few years ago and I still think of her today.

You're too big. no .... oh.. awl..

Junior Poster

That video of Jessica actually reminds me of some experiences I have had - she must be a natural dom. Has anyone read Jessica's fantasies on Shemale Strokers?

For the love of all that's holy... Why can't you fake story writing motherfuckers put that bullshit in the Shemale Stories category (listed under bullshit tales, so as to differentiate it from actual TRUE stories) where it belongs, instead of insulting the intelligence of people here in General Discussion?

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!! How many times must bullshit be called on you before you get it through your head that nobody's buying?

NO SALE MOTHERFUCKERS!!! NOBODY'S BUYING!!!

Thank you.

1 out of 3 members liked this post.
    "We are irritated by rascals, intolerant of fools, and prepared to love the rest. But where are they?"- Mignon McLaughlin

Junior Poster

It was true from start to finish.

She was a professional called DJ, but went with me not as a client because I promised to be her bitch, and some other things that I womt go into. When I went back to her weeks later, she was pissed off with me and had started a new relationship. She said she would only take me as a client. I was really dissapointed and asked her not to make me a client, but she said 'no'. I was really dissapointed and threw her phone number away and lost contact with her, which I now regret.

Junior Poster

nice story man...keep them flowing

OK TJ, you do have a tendency to call bs a bit too often, even when you have no real reason to. So the guy got fucked by a big dicked t-girl, most of the guys here have!

Everything in life is our fault, but that's not our fault.

Junior Poster

And how many bottom-guys have also been with a dominatrix?