Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    Junior Poster

My girlfriend had a best friend thats a shemale named Rox. She was actually looked kinda hot and a bit taller than me, I dont know what she did for a living, but she had alot of cash. But we barely got along with each other (kinda like a Martin/Pam friendship), at first we would be cool but then we usta argue alot and almost really be ready to fight. I was a bit homophobic and didnt like the idea of girlfriend havin a tranny around her and shit.

Anyway, one time, my girlfriend went outta town to another state and I was talkin to my girl on her phone long distance and she had Rox on three-way in the convo. Rox was talkin shit about me and it pissed me the fuck off but I was like "whatever". But when we all hung up, I drove over to Rox to confront her about the shit he was talkin. She opened the door, we had some angry words, I told I was gonna beat her muthfuckin fake ass and Rox was like "whats up, then, come in here".

As soon as she closed the door and made some space, we agreed to the "no snitching" code of honor and said that whatever would go down here would go down - shoooting, stabbing, murder, rape, whatever. So fighing for real, swinging at each other, wrestling and shit all around the house. In the course of the fight, she was getting the best of me, while we're on the floor wreslting (fully clothed), she pins me face down to the carpet and starts dry humping herself on my ass. After a while, Im in pain and exhausted, too tired to fight back, so I wave my white flag and out of the respect and shame, I go to her bedroom, take off all of my clothes and I let her finish me off - she used every one of her condoms to royally fuck the shit out of me.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by trany_socker
    Quote Originally Posted by alpha2117
    Quote Originally Posted by trany_socker
    Quote Originally Posted by alpha2117
    Christy is great in bed, she's a nice girl too.
    hav eyou been ther alfa2117?
    tell us, dont be so shy!!!
    Years ago she and I used to hang out a lot with people like Penny Clifford and a few other les girls showgirls when the original version of that was still running in Kings X in sydney. She got a job there not all thatlong before it closed. It was kind of a different culture back then. We had mutual freinds and moved in the same circles We didn't date or anything but we slept together a few times. She's a nice girl and a lot of fun to hang with, very old school, drag style sense of humor and not really a girl who was too worried about being girly to compensate.
    i DID'NT under stand any thin!!! lol
    did she or did she not fuck your ass????
    yes and visa versa

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Killah
    My girlfriend had a best friend thats a shemale named Rox. She was actually looked kinda hot and a bit taller than me, I dont know what she did for a living, but she had alot of cash. But we barely got along with each other (kinda like a Martin/Pam friendship), at first we would be cool but then we usta argue alot and almost really be ready to fight. I was a bit homophobic and didnt like the idea of girlfriend havin a tranny around her and shit.

Anyway, one time, my girlfriend went outta town to another state and I was talkin to my girl on her phone long distance and she had Rox on three-way in the convo. Rox was talkin shit about me and it pissed me the fuck off but I was like "whatever". But when we all hung up, I drove over to Rox to confront her about the shit he was talkin. She opened the door, we had some angry words, I told I was gonna beat her muthfuckin fake ass and Rox was like "whats up, then, come in here".

As soon as she closed the door and made some space, we agreed to the "no snitching" code of honor and said that whatever would go down here would go down - shoooting, stabbing, murder, rape, whatever. So fighing for real, swinging at each other, wrestling and shit all around the house. In the course of the fight, she was getting the best of me, while we're on the floor wreslting (fully clothed), she pins me face down to the carpet and starts dry humping herself on my ass. After a while, Im in pain and exhausted, too tired to fight back, so I wave my white flag and out of the respect and shame, I go to her bedroom, take off all of my clothes and I let her finish me off - she used every one of her condoms to royally fuck the shit out of me.
    WoW, but why I find a bit hard to believe?? is it only me? lol

Professional Poster

lol Nice story. Interesting. Of course we all know its fake, but still nice.

Just wanted to say, after reading some of the experiences that have been shared, that at our ages, we should be past making up stories about the chicks we've been with, fellas. That's allowed when you're thirteen, but as a grown man, to make up some of the obvious bullshit tales that a few people have presented here is beyond sad.

It's clear from some of these stories that a couple people, despite never actually having met a transsexual face to face, are unwilling to let that stop them from writing an obvious bullshit story, though for what ultimate purpose I don't know. It's clearly bullshit to anyone who has any sense, and only makes you look ridiculous. Please, express your fantasies in the appropriate thread, and leave those who have actually had REAL experiences to share their stories with us. Thanks in advance.

"We are irritated by rascals, intolerant of fools, and prepared to love the rest. But where are they?"- Mignon McLaughlin

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by TJ347
    Just wanted to say, after reading some of the experiences that have been shared, that at our ages, we should be past making up stories about the chicks we've been with, fellas. That's allowed when you're thirteen, but as a grown man, to make up some of the obvious bullshit tales that a few people have presented here is beyond sad.

It's clear from some of these stories that a couple people, despite never actually having met a transsexual face to face, are unwilling to let that stop them from writing an obvious bullshit story, though for what ultimate purpose I don't know. It's clearly bullshit to anyone who has any sense, and only makes you look ridiculous. Please, express your fantasies in the appropriate thread, and leave those who have actually had REAL experiences to share their stories with us. Thanks in advance.
    I agree some of these sound like Penthouse letters lol

Junior Poster

could'nt agree more

Professional Poster

It is kind of weird

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by 62des

lol Nice story. Interesting. Of course we all know its fake, but still nice.
    LOL! Yeah I made it up. I felt like being adventureous.

But really, my first time was acutally during an orgie. Me and my boys would hit up the freakiest pool parties in Houston on Fridays back then; while their was dancing downstairs goin on downstairs, there was sex going upstairs.

Me and these four chicks went upstairs to a bedroom to have our own little private party, we locked the door and got to business, but at the time I didnt know one of them was a t-girl.

The lights were turned off in the room, but there was some neon lights one where as all you could see were bodies on the bed, but couldnt tell who was who. Anyway, at some point I feel something lubed up being put in my ass and Im assuming its a strap-on since some of them chicks are fuckin each other too. Im in a freaky ass mood and so I go along with it. Im laying face-down as this person is thrushin this in and out.

It was a lil painful but pleasurable at the sametime, it even gave me one of the biggest orgasm I ever felt. Now, when they got finished ramming it in my ass, I found it kinda was weird cause they "paused" as if they were busting a nut. I didnt think much of it though until I felt some squirt on me. At first, I firgured maybe it was some lubricant but I reached back anyway to whip it off, but then I felt some testicles and a flesh rob in my hand.

I immediately got up out the bed, grabbed some clothes (none of which were mind) and left out room. I didnt really trip on it about cause the orgasm I felt was mindblowing, but I didnt anybody at the party to finding out about this. And to this day, I still dont know which one of those chicks was the tranny.

Let's try this once more, as someone seems to have missed it previously...

It's clear from some of these stories that a couple people, despite never actually having met a transsexual face to face, are unwilling to let that stop them from writing an obvious bullshit story, though for what ultimate purpose I don't know. It's clearly bullshit to anyone who has any sense, and only makes you look ridiculous. Please, express your fantasies in the appropriate thread, and leave those who have actually had REAL experiences to share their stories with us.

"We are irritated by rascals, intolerant of fools, and prepared to love the rest. But where are they?"- Mignon McLaughlin