Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3891011121314 LastLast
    Senior Member Gold Poster holzz's Avatar

Default Re: FOR BOTTOM GUYS ONLY!!!

i've taken that ok. you can also practice with dildos or butt plugs.

7 out of 7 members liked this post.

Senior Member Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by holzz View Post
    been topped this year by adriana rodrigues, ariel, frances mckevitt, sammy in MK. enjoyed them all, and to i mostly bottom.
    Benefits of living in UK!

4 out of 4 members liked this post.

Ever thought that shadow didn't look quite right?

Quote Originally Posted by holzz View Post
    i've taken that ok. you can also practice with dildos or butt plugs.
    That's a good shape to be stretched by.

3 out of 3 members liked this post.

Senior Member Professional Poster

I love that feeling when it's banging away deep. That feeling in my insides..

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

The first time I bottomed was with an ex-GF, many years ago. Usually, she was a bottom, but sometimes when she was feeling feisty, she'd want to top me. The first time it happened, we'd spent the evening at a party and were both a little drunk and very horny. Back at my place, after fooling around for a while, she climbed on top of me as I laid on my back. She reached for the lube and I thought she was going lube herself and ride me "cowgirl." Instead she lubed me and started to rubbing her cock on my ass, asking if it was okay, then gently pushed herself inside me. The actual act was a bit anticlimactic, because she finished in just a few minutes, but is still memorable since it was the first time I'd been fucked or had girl cum inside me (btw, I'm not advocating random bare-backing; this was a committed, monogamous long-term relationship). After that first time, we occasionally switched roles when we were feeling adventurous.

4 out of 4 members liked this post.

Senior Member 5 Star Poster LovinThaTSLadiez's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lorca81 View Post
    The first time I bottomed was with an ex-GF, many years ago. Usually, she was a bottom, but sometimes when she was feeling feisty, she'd want to top me. The first time it happened, we'd spent the evening at a party and were both a little drunk and very horny. Back at my place, after fooling around for a while, she climbed on top of me as I laid on my back. She reached for the lube and I thought she was going lube herself and ride me "cowgirl." Instead she lubed me and started to rubbing her cock on my ass, asking if it was okay, then gently pushed herself inside me. The actual act was a bit anticlimactic, because she finished in just a few minutes, but is still memorable since it was the first time I'd been fucked or had girl cum inside me (btw, I'm not advocating random bare-backing; this was a committed, monogamous long-term relationship). After that first time, we occasionally switched roles when we were feeling adventurous.
    That sounds like a nice experience. My first time bottoming was great, however we were playing it safe and wearing a condom. I just recently had my first bareback bottoming experience and it was amazing. I would also like to say that I, too, advocate safe sex. I get tested regularly and in 8 years of occasional bottoming, that was the first and only time I did it without protection. I have since been tested and I am good!

Even though I did not have any reason to suspect that this girl was not 100% clean, I got tested anyway. And she didn't cum inside me. I insisted that she pull out and cum in my mouth. I had seen her squirt online and she can shoot in her own mouth from a sitting position so I just had to feel and taste that explosion. She tasted great!

Quote Originally Posted by LovinThaTSLadiez View Post
    That sounds like a nice experience. My first time bottoming was great, however we were playing it safe and wearing a condom. I just recently had my first bareback bottoming experience and it was amazing. I would also like to say that I, too, advocate safe sex. I get tested regularly and in 8 years of occasional bottoming, that was the first and only time I did it without protection. I have since been tested and I am good!

Even though I did not have any reason to suspect that this girl was not 100% clean, I got tested anyway. And she didn't cum inside me. I insisted that she pull out and cum in my mouth. I had seen her squirt online and she can shoot in her own mouth from a sitting position so I just had to feel and taste that explosion. She tasted great!
    How many different ts women did u swallow from in your whole life?

I love swallowing and I wish there was more discussion about it.

Last edited by BostonBad; 04-23-2019 at 08:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BostonBad View Post
    How many different ts women did u swallow from?
    I love swallowing and I wish there was more discussion about it.
    This question I honestly can't answer. I have swallowed so many loads from TS women and a few femboys that I couldn't remember to save my life. Sucking cock and swallowing are high on my sexual gratification list. I love bottoming probably equally depending on the size of the cock, frottage and topping would follow.

Quote Originally Posted by LovinThaTSLadiez View Post
    This question I honestly can't answer. I have swallowed so many loads from TS women and a few femboys that I couldn't remember to save my life. Sucking cock and swallowing are high on my sexual gratification list. I love bottoming probably equally depending on the size of the cock, frottage and topping would follow.
    I heart sucking cock and swallowing. I love when the TS has a beautiful face and I look up, she is biting her lip tilting her head back and cum is squirting down the back of my throat. It's a whole bunch of good sensations.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by BostonBad View Post
    I heart sucking cock and swallowing. I love when the TS has a beautiful face and I look up, she is biting her lip tilting her head back and cum is squirting down the back of my throat. It's a whole bunch of good sensations.
    I, too, absolutely love that experience. Hearing them moan in total bliss and then releasing in my mouth as I continue to suck and swallow is so hot!