Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314 LastLast
    lisean08 5 Star Poster LI SEAN08's Avatar

Default Re: FOR BOTTOM GUYS ONLY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Flaco View Post
    Whenever I bottom I absolutely love when a girl palms my head and doesn't let me go and just skullfucks me (I'll post a pic so you get an idea). I also love when girls smack me in the face with their cock, such a huge turn on. I once had a Colombian TS instruct me to spit on her cock and then she proceeded to rub my face with her cock and slap her cock in my eye. I was surprised when it happened (I hadn't ever experienced anything like that) but now I've come to love shit like that. I just really, really love to suck Tranny cock. I love when Trannies just relax and let me blow them for long periods of time.
    At least we have something in common!!

3 out of 3 members liked this post.
    CD'S TASTE SWEET!!
    I Don't Like Paying!!

Rookie Poster

Bottom, if you consider 4 point restraint, face down, with a pillow under your stomach, and a hood on... absolutely...

Always looking for a Chicago adventure.

Veteran Poster

Gives me flashbacks! She is so strong and likes to wrestle and overpower you.

Junior Member Rookie Poster miamigo69's Avatar

Xristina Marie, yeah that chick from the hollywood scandal. She reached out to me in south beach, met at her pad at the Flamingo. Fucks so hard and fast, that I shot an unexpected load on the side of her bed just as we were beginning position #2. Amazing experience but ended up very badly for my internal plumbing..

Junior Member Rookie Poster

My first experience being bottomed was also my first TS experience. This big buildt brasilianske TS was in town and i decided to meet her, and thougth i would be aktive only. When i came to her appartement, she did not speak much english.
    First thing she did, was pinning me down in a 69, forcing her 8,5" cock in my mouth. I almost choked to death... She then dismounted, put a condom on and before i know it, she was trying to force it in. She did not give up either, even though i begged her to due to the pain. After some time, she managed it, but i kept slipping away. She then threw me over on my belly, held me down and fucked me for atleast 20minutes before she came. When she had come, she just layed on top of me, still inside, for another 5 min.. Had to call in sick the next day, due to being in pain..

Even though this was not what i had planned, i really liked being out of control, and felt a bit ashamed.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Veteran Poster

I met this Latin chic in L.A., I think she went by Kimmie or Kim. She was very petite and about 5'3" small breast, kind of skinny. She posted her endowment @ 8"... I was standing up getting awesome head while she was laying on the bed and she pulled her cock out and started stroking it. Man, she was huge! I was like Oh shit! She started laughing and said, "Do you like it?" I grabbed it and told her that's bigger than 8!" I'm 5'9" and @ 8" ( we compared them lol!) but she was definitely longer (probably 8.5" or 9") and the girth was like a redbull can and just as hard. Although her balls were small, I was hypnotized by it as well as turned on. I eventually gave her oral and even with two hands on top of each other near the base a good couple of inches stuck out. And my thumb an index didnt touch at the mid shaft which was the thickest! She laughed and said, " Yours is nice to baby but since I won will you let me top you? Can you handle it?" I told her yes! I had prepared prior to seeing her. She goes to get something and brings it back and hands it to me, telling me, " Here is some poppers." ( When she walks looks massive even soft) I'm like ," Do you drink it?" She turned real fast and shouted, "NO!" You sniff it! Lol! I didn't know at that time. Her phone goes off and she answer it, I hate that because it kills the mood. She did it twice during the whole time there smh! Anyways, I gave her some more oral ( by the time I left my jaws and my ass was sore!) I was on my stomach she was on top ready to slide in... If it wasn't for the poppers I was ready to quit I think! I had to make her stop a couple of times, and we were just trying get it in. The fuckin hadn't started! But when she got it fully in and start slowly humping me, my ass was making fart sounds from her cock pushing all the air out lmbo!!! It was pretty painful, for a while, she was all in my guts. I stopped a couple of times because I thought I had to take a dump but nothing came out lol! But I hung in there and was rock hard the whole time, as was she. I just gritted my teeth and grunted into the matress.She liked to use the long stroke method while laying flat atop of me holding my shoulder from under my arms. Every three or four thrust she would shimmy her hips as if she was trying to go deeper. When she did this it made me shake and it was hard to breathe. The rocking and the friction from the bed made me bust! Then she pulled out. I told her I wanted to see her cum. She said, "that's extra." (of course) I ended up giving her more oral then she stopped me and told me my time was up. So then I cleaned up, (no damage to the backdoor just a little ache. When I got home there was a little blood in the stool but beside an aching but and jaw and no cumshot, I enjoyed it!

Senior Member Junior Poster

I was with a TS for the first time(always been with woman as a top) she was Latin about 5'6'' and 7". she took charge and the next thing I knew I was on my back with my legs up and she was going in me. She only got about 4'' in and then came put it changed my life. I would love to have a TS GF now.

Junior Member Rookie Poster

What's her name bro. Where are you from

Senior Member Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Ponyboy View Post
    How many of you guys have been fucked up the ass, found the pain was unbearable and swore you would never do it again... but before long you are doing it again?

Why do we do it?
    Because we just gotta!

Veteran Poster

No pain no gain!