Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Rookie Poster

that botched boob job is SUCH a shame.

without question she is the most feminine T-Girl i have ever laid eyes upon, and outrageously good-looking... pretty than well-nigh all women.

she would be as close to flawless as any woman has the right being if some useless cunt didn't do her the eternal disservice of that two-bit boob job.

it must kill that girl having to look and deal with that day after day, having to conceal them underneath fabric or "flattering" angles. i sincerely feel for her.

the hands of the good doctor that performed that cowboy operation needs his face deformed... what a cunt!

anywho, she's still super-fine, and i fancy the fuck out of Patty.

Professional Poster

Like any of you would kick her out of bed.

Ancient Pervert.

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by 2vert
    without question she is the most feminine T-Girl i have ever laid eyes upon, and outrageously good-looking... pretty than well-nigh all women.
    www.efe2003.com

You sure?

Junior Poster

she is unbelievably hot

Professional Poster

fucking noobs come on here and already start talking HIV bullshit??

Heres a hint Deadclan, put a nice mossberg in your mouth and pull the trigger you waste of flesh.

Professional Poster

After watching the vids i definetly think shes gotta bigger boobs, but something must be wrong for her to hide them so much...in the beginning you can get a clear shot of the left one down to the nipple but she definetly doesnt like showing them.... Im really suprised there is no doctor around that cant fix what wrong..Im sure she has the money??

Eh well, I dont care what her chest looks like anyway...She was of the 1st tgirls that I ever saw and was probably largely responsible for turning me onto tgirls in the 1st place.

She wasn't when she started, but now she is fat from the waist down. Look at her thighs. She has very nice face of course but no longer has a svelte body.

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by dgml
    Quote Originally Posted by 2vert
    www.efe2003.com

You sure?
    holy fitness with a dick batman! she is fiiiiiiiiiiine!!

Rookie Poster

^^^ Efe is without doubt, one of the finest

I think the video was cut to abide by youtube's limited/no nudity policy.

"Free will. It's like butterfly wings: once touched, they never get off the ground. No, I only set the stage. You pull your own strings."