Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by partlycloudy
    what's up with tiny tiny guys that drive big big suvs?
    LOL!!! What do you think

Everybody used to call those big gumbo tires on those jacked up 4 wheel drive pick-ups "no-dick tires" when I was younger. Bigger the tire, the smaller the dick was the theory.

Ancient Pervert.

Gold Poster

The irony of it all, is that the big American car companies started replacing their station wagon lines with either mini vans or SUVs 25 or so years ago depending on the model, but low and behold, the station wagon seems to be making a comeback today with other car manufacturers. They might not be labeled as "station wagons", but if it looks like a duck, walks like a duck and quacks like a duck ...

... I never understood why Ford dropped their popular Country Squire and Mercury Marquis station wagons. Their demise was hastened with styling changes that left these highway boats a former shell of themselves. Those last few Ford stationwagons were butt ugly. But unlike the SUVs of today, one could at least see around or through them on that speedy number one lane.

Some big yachts of yesteryear:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1972_ford_country_squire_898.jpg 
Views:	204 
Size:	61.5 KB 
ID:	119681   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1973_chevy_impala_522.jpg 
Views:	203 
Size:	28.2 KB 
ID:	119682   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1978_dodge_monaco_crestwood_265.jpg 
Views:	204 
Size:	19.0 KB 
ID:	119683  

Default 4X4

I sit back dont say much,
    I like to see pictures of hot looking shemales/TS.
    BUT
    Like fuck I dont think Beacause you have a 4X4 you should be shot.
    I have had 4x4's for over 15 years now.
    I drive a 2006 F-350 and today I just got a new 207 H2 Hummer
    Dont hate the 4x4's
    it the brain dead fucks out there called fucking humans that piss me off.
    the fucks that buy them to drive around town and wax the fuck outta them
    now that bunch should be shot,and with a ball of there own shit to boot.
    but dont group us all the same saying the whole fucking lot should be shot because the hard core 4x4 fuckers cary guns and we sure and fuck ain't afraid to use em.......and we should start by shotting the fucker that treat there 4x4's like cars..........
    P.S.
    what the fuck is it with spinners???spin there fuckin heads
    I may be outta line .......butt so fucking what

Junior Poster

holly crap is that a real motor home?.

now thats what i dont get, what on earth makes someone go, "yes i want to sit in a big car eat watch tv, cook, and shit in the car, and then empty a tank full of my own shit and families shit, and that will be a fun holiday".

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by tonkatoy
    that is not that out of the ordinary, I have a small (34K gvw) dump truck with a Cat motor, 3126B, its not a real big engine, i think my Banks equipped 7.3 l powerstroke makes almost as much HP and torque.
    Yeah 3126 is a joke, but's it's in alot of small commercial trucks 'cause it's cheap, until you have to rebuild it...

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Master_A

now thats what i dont get, what on earth makes someone go, "yes i want to sit in a big car eat watch tv, cook, and shit in the car, and then empty a tank full of my own shit and families shit, and that will be a fun holiday".
    Ever stayed in a hotel for a week? It gets kinda expensive. If you can take your own housing with you , why not?

Quote Originally Posted by sucka4chix
    Quote Originally Posted by Master_A

Ever stayed in a hotel for a week? It gets kinda expensive. If you can take your own housing with you , why not?
    Expensive as those rvs that can go for as much as a full, normal sized home?

The rvs thus pictured in this thread aren't cheap.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by seanchai
    Quote Originally Posted by M77
    I don't hate any car - just the fucking drivers. The fast lane is for over-taking, otherwise get the fuck out of it.
    I sometimes just tailgate the left lane Sunday drivers until they move. (So close that the cars almost touching)
    They wouldn't move in Hawaii.

Had a guy doing that to me last week, even though there was a car in front of me - I hit my breaks hard and then accelerated immediately, he didn't try that again. My car stops on a dime and 0-60 in under 6 secs - he was in an truck, so ...
    I do the same exact thing.
    It's bullshit that people try to run me off the road for obeying the law.

I've had enough tickets for now. I think I'll stick to the speed limit.

I don't hate any car - just the fucking drivers. The fast lane is for over-taking, otherwise get the fuck out of it....
    If I happen to be in the passing lane, I will always move over (when it's safe) if someone comes up rapidly behind me. I think it's courteous to recognize that sometimes people may need to get somewhere in a hurry. Also, on California highways (outside the cities), most people (75% or so, LOL) will drive to the right unless they are passing.

Come to think of it, the real problem with driving in California has been how our tax money has been misused and highways have not kept up with growth. That, and Volvos.

I drive a 4x4, but I live out in the country and have horses. I'll admit though, my truck is way more comfortable than my Tercel.