Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Junior Poster

that is not that out of the ordinary, I have a small (34K gvw) dump truck with a Cat motor, 3126B, its not a real big engine, i think my Banks equipped 7.3 l powerstroke makes almost as much HP and torque.

Banned again for being a jizzmop, oh well! Gold Poster

Good fuckin grief! I'm 100% serious, I love that thing. That's completely crazy. If I had unlimited cash, I'd buy one of those, cram a muscle car in the underbelly, paint the whole thing black, put a jolly roger on the top, and terrorize the country side.

That's a Ship Of The Line for the modern day land pirate.

what's up with tiny tiny guys that drive big big suvs?

Banned again for being a jizzmop, oh well! Gold Poster

They have more room available to move around.

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

So what do you drive Sylvester?

I don't hate any car - just the fucking drivers. The fast lane is for over-taking, otherwise get the fuck out of it.
    Hawaii drivers are the worst I've seen in the world.

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by M77
    Quote Originally Posted by seanchai
    I don't hate any car - just the fucking drivers. The fast lane is for over-taking, otherwise get the fuck out of it.
    I sometimes just tailgate the left lane Sunday drivers until they move. (So close that the cars almost touching)
    They wouldn't move in Hawaii.

Had a guy doing that to me last week, even though there was a car in front of me - I hit my breaks hard and then accelerated immediately, he didn't try that again. My car stops on a dime and 0-60 in under 6 secs - he was in an truck, so ...

Quote Originally Posted by hondarobot
    Good fuckin grief! I'm 100% serious, I love that thing. That's completely crazy. If I had unlimited cash, I'd buy one of those, cram a muscle car in the underbelly, paint the whole thing black, put a jolly roger on the top, and terrorize the country side.

That's a Ship Of The Line for the modern day land pirate.

Anyone else picturing that 'customized' rv from "Domino"?

I've done my service Platinum Poster Willie Escalade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Realgirls4me
    How about these? That black one has a Caterpillar engine. Ouch!
    Oh, HELL YEAH!

One of these days, I'm going on a cross-country trip. I would LOVE to have one of these, especially that black one!

While in whatever city I'm in, I'd use an electric scooter or something. Pass along the site where you got that picture from!

William Escalade is no more. He's done his service to the site.

I've done my service Platinum Poster Willie Escalade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by M77
    I only do it to cars who have allot of open road in front of them. If there's multiple cars clogging up the left lane then it calls for passing the entire herd in the right lane. Even the breakdown lane if i am very frustrated and tired of it on a given work day.
    Same here.

When I'm on the 101 Freeway going throught the Cahuenga Pass, there is always someone clogging the fast lane. It's funny when I pass them and leave 'em in the dust...and sometimes I have to go over two lanes to do so.

Last year on my driving trip to San Francisco, there was a car on I-5 that would not go faster than 55 mph...even though I think the speed limit was 70. Shit like that makes me want to commit homicide because the freeway is only two lanes wide each direction. That particular person was driving a mid-nineties Buick Roadmaster (5.7 liter V8 ). When someone in a Nissan Sentra passes you while you're driving one of those, you know you're going too damn slow. Asshole.

William Escalade is no more. He's done his service to the site.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by tonkatoy
    What I hate are all the doctors and lawyers and other urban professionals who decided they needed to drive 3/4 and ton pickups, then complained enough about the ride (empty of course) that the big three started to really wuss out on undercarriage. So if you need a truck to actually work out of the first thing you have to do is replace/add springs and do other modifications to make it acceptable. I find it amazing that they even make a F-350 crew cab with a short bed, albeit single wheel model. I have to say though, all in all I heart my truck, there I said it. But I view most SUV's like a lot of people here do, they are wasteful on many levels, and many of the people who have them don't need them, so they wind up dragging all the weight of a 4 wheel drive vehicle around all the time, and there is a good chance it will never get used.

Ain't that the truth. It's a goddamned truck not a fuckin' luxury car.

I grew up in the sticks,dirt roads,vertical terrain. The places you really need a 4x4 back there are few and far between if you have good clearance/suspension on your truck and know how to drive. They are nice to have if you've got to drive slick,wet or loose terrain.

The funniest thing I see are these urbanites who go 4 wheelin' in groups on weekends near my farm. Little lines of 'em comin' and goin' all day long on gas line roads I used to drive an old Ford sedan on.

Ancient Pervert.