Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Professional Poster

People passing on the shoulders. I don't know what the laws are elsewhere, but it's fucking illegal here and yet everyone gets away with it, half the time almost killing someone in the process. Like me.
    And people who don't signal. I hate you.

Junior Poster

i saw on top gear that 4wd in the uk out sold all other cars, its like it world wide, fucking soccer mums with their precious lil bastard kids, love it when you see on the news about some kid getting run over by the family 4wd.

i hate them, what i dont get, if i had a dollar for every tranny i have meet from usa who had a red neck mobile/pick up/truck as they call them id be a millionaire.

what the hell is with trannies in the usa and red neck mobiles.

Professional Poster

I don't know. I drive a Cavalier. It's always spotless.
    No gun racks, no deer on the hood, no american flags painted on the back window, no support our troops magnets...

I do keep a machete under the driver's seat though.

All you two-wheelers and 2wd/fwder's, Look out, I'm comin' thru!!!

Last edited by CORVETTEDUDE; 11-28-2011 at 04:46 AM.

Rookie Poster

Why waste your hate on SUV's? If you can afford to drive one, and afford the shitty gas mileage, who cares?

I drive a Nissan Pathfinder LE that gets about 15mpg combined. Best car I've ever owned. It's roomy without being huge, I can carry up to 35 bags of mulch in it (done it before), and it's killer in the snow. I live at the bottom of a steep hill, and they always plow my car in, with like 3' of snow. Instead of spending 3 hours digging out, I can just put the Pathfinder in 4wd L and bust my way out.

SUV's ROCK!

Junior Poster

What I hate are all the doctors and lawyers and other urban professionals who decided they needed to drive 3/4 and ton pickups, then complained enough about the ride (empty of course) that the big three started to really wuss out on undercarriage. So if you need a truck to actually work out of the first thing you have to do is replace/add springs and do other modifications to make it acceptable. I find it amazing that they even make a F-350 crew cab with a short bed, albeit single wheel model. I have to say though, all in all I heart my truck, there I said it. But I view most SUV's like a lot of people here do, they are wasteful on many levels, and many of the people who have them don't need them, so they wind up dragging all the weight of a 4 wheel drive vehicle around all the time, and there is a good chance it will never get used.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by PhillyTSlover
    Why waste your hate on SUV's? If you can afford to drive one, and afford the shitty gas mileage, who cares?

I drive a Nissan Pathfinder LE that gets about 15mpg combined. Best car I've ever owned. It's roomy without being huge, I can carry up to 35 bags of mulch in it (done it before), and it's killer in the snow. I live at the bottom of a steep hill, and they always plow my car in, with like 3' of snow. Instead of spending 3 hours digging out, I can just put the Pathfinder in 4wd L and bust my way out.

SUV's ROCK!
    I agree - I have a Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited and love it. Same reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by youcancallmeclaire
    I don't know. I drive a Cavalier. It's always spotless.
    No gun racks, no deer on the hood, no american flags painted on the back window, no support our troops magnets...

I do keep a machete under the driver's seat though.
    Those magnets fuck up your paint.

I've done my service Platinum Poster Willie Escalade's Avatar

Jen, I agree with you about the motorcycles. That shit pisses me off as well!

I love my SUVs though...but if it came down to getting my Escalade and an STS, I'd get the Escalade with a Duramax diesel custom installed.

Really, if I could afford the big SUV and the even bigger fuel costs, I'd probably go for it.

William Escalade is no more. He's done his service to the site.

Gold Poster

How about these? That black one has a Caterpillar engine. Ouch!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	attachment_2_199.jpg 
Views:	246 
Size:	44.2 KB 
ID:	119652   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	attachment_120.jpg 
Views:	243 
Size:	85.9 KB 
ID:	119653   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	attachment_1_210.jpg 
Views:	243 
Size:	35.2 KB 
ID:	119654