Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Platinum Poster

Default Back from LA... pic collectors get ready!!

so just got back from LA... it was a fucking blast! didnt do too much except shop lol and a 2 days of filming.... couldnt find a chicken n waffles place but we found a hot dogs and doughnuts off santa monica blvd that was awesome lol.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	la6_104.jpg 
Views:	7500 
Size:	154.5 KB 
ID:	118942   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	la8_104.jpg 
Views:	7505 
Size:	160.7 KB 
ID:	118943  

Platinum Poster

more pics

Name:	la1_596.jpg 
Views:	7484 
Size:	205.2 KB 
ID:	118944   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	la10_142.jpg 
Views:	7484 
Size:	221.3 KB 
ID:	118945  

Platinum Poster

more stuff

Name:	la4_455.jpg 
Views:	7459 
Size:	126.8 KB 
ID:	118946   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	la3_161.jpg 
Views:	7460 
Size:	160.6 KB 
ID:	118947   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	la2_642.jpg 
Views:	7456 
Size:	194.4 KB 
ID:	118948  

I've done my service Platinum Poster Willie Escalade's Avatar

I hope you had a great time.

Roscoe's Chicken & Waffles is on Gower near Sunset in Hollywood by the way.

William Escalade is no more. He's done his service to the site.

Platinum Poster

any way so theres some pics from my trip to LA... hi to everyone that saw me out there and said hi... hi to KTLA for having me on and hi to the bitch on CL still using my pics in her hooker ads... keep wishing you were me. more pics to come when i get the film tomorrow.

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Willie Escalade
    I hope you had a great time.

Roscoe's Chicken & Waffles is on Gower near Sunset in Hollywood by the way.
    thnx ill check it out when i go back... i told my hot producer about it and he laughed and said "yeah roscos is the shit" .... and seriously... someone needs to tell the beverly center to step it up bc they were lacking in shops even tho i spent about 3k total.... or at least my mom and stylist did... hey it was my birthday afterall.

I've done my service Platinum Poster Willie Escalade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tsntx
    thnx ill check it out when i go back... i told my hot producer about it and he laughed and said "yeah roscos is the shit" .... and seriously... someone needs to tell the beverly center to step it up bc they were lacking in shops even tho i spent about 3k total.... or at least my mom and stylist did... hey it was my birthday afterall.
    Next time go down to Orange County and check out South Coast Plaza in Costa Mesa; they put the Beverly Center to shame. That's a mall!

William Escalade is no more. He's done his service to the site.

Silver Poster

Default Re: Back from LA... pic collectors get ready!!

Quote Originally Posted by tsntx
    so just got back from LA... it was a fucking blast! didnt do too much except shop lol and a 2 days of filming.... couldnt find a chicken n waffles place but we found a hot dogs and doughnuts off santa monica blvd that was awesome lol.

__________________________________________________ _______________________

Hot Dogs?

Was it PINKS?

Its 1 of those places you should go to at least once. I'm not really a hot dog eater so once was enough for me.....but it was cool though.

And I thought everyone knew about Roscoe's. You DEFINATELY should have went there. The one near Sunset is the one that some "celebs" show up to from time to time.

There's also a buffalo chicken wing spot that is near Pinks. I forget the name, but I saw a "Backstreet Boy" there. I forget which one......one sec...let me Google.
    Ahhh...AJ. He's got no talent so who cares. lol

If you are a BBQ fan, I found a place in San Bernardino that is off the hook. I forget the name but I can ask my cousin if you go back and are craving some "the shiznit" beef ribs.

But how did your shooting or audition, or whatever it is.......How did it go?

Rookie Poster

looking good as always tsntx.

Platinum Poster

Default Re: Back from LA... pic collectors get ready!!

Quote Originally Posted by ARMANIXXX

But how did your shooting or audition, or whatever it is.......How did it go?
    thnx for the tips... well the last thing they asked before i was handed a contract was if i was willing to move out to LA permanently so they could use me full time and not just for this but for other projects... i said yes, for sure, and was handed a contract... however im pretty sure it only released the footage i HAD shot but it did include conditions should my show be picked up... as for the reality show... good news and bad news... bad news is you have to wait til next fall 2008 to see me, however you dont have to pay for an extra cable channel least not a gay based one... i signed w/ bravo who said they would NOT do the show w/o 4 of the original cast mates... im one of the four... so thats awesome... um what else.... idk i had a blast it was a lot of fun and everyone was so nice... asians kept asking for my picture everywhere i went, ktla stopped me at the promenade shopping to interview me, then after that EVERYONE wanted to take pics w/ me, everywhere i went ppl followed me and my mom thought it was so funny she took pics of the crowds asking for my picture/ info... on our way to our terminal in LAX i passed dave navarro who grabbed forearm and forcefully made me turn around and said "hey babe how are you?" in a very friendly way before going "oh wow im so sorry i totally thought you were someone else!" b4 telling me i looked "damn hot" and then had some playboy looking blonde come up to him and give me the evil eye... anywho i cant wait to go back.. oh oh and the weather is simply amazing!! -j