Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Rookie Poster

Default Men, how do you prefer your women?

A question for the guys;

Men, do you prefer your lady with;
    A. a penis and testicles.
    B. castarated and just with a penis.
    C. complete sexual reassignment surgery and with a vagina.
    D. it doesn't matter, as long as she is a beautiful, loving lady.

My wonderful, handsome, masculine, loving man met me when I was a femme gay man before I transitioned to being a woman, and he paid for my feminization and my transition to being a beautiful, feminine lady; he paid for all of my feminization,..... my facial and chest hair removal, female hormones, facial feminization surgery, my breast implants, etc..
    Now he is considering having me castarated, having just my testicles removed, but keeping my lovely estrogen-limp, femininzed penis, my ladystick.
    He finds it sexy having a beautiful lady who just has her ladystick but no testicles.
    If I was to have my testicles removed, it would also mean I could quit taking anti-androgens, and take much less estrogen, it is healhier for a transexual lady to have her testicles removed.

He is my loving husband and I am his loving wife.
    He works, and I am his housewife, and on weekends, a stepmom to his son and daughter that he had with a genetic lady, when he has his son and daughter on the weekends.
    I love being his lady and love pleasing him. If he wants me with a vagina, I will have my srs done. If he wants me with just a penus, I will have my testicles removed. If he wants me as his beautiful lady with my complete estrogen-feminized male genetalia, I will keep that. Regardless, I am a beautiful, feminine lady.

What about you handsome guys? How do you like your beautiful lady?

..... hi you handsome masculine men;
    .....i'm a beautiful, feminine pre-op transexual lady,
    38-24-36,
    ........with long, silky blonde hair,
    in my sensual chiffon skirt, 'hose, and high heels.

Veteran Poster

Weel call me mr fussy , But my dream women would be extremely attractive, always up for a hard shag, never get upset if I want to go out with my mates, enjoy threesomes with another girl, have loads of fit friends, love drinking, enjoy boxing , her family doesn't judge me for my job , never get jealous, trusting , and know how to iron my kit, great cook and most importantly FAITHFULL IF IAM

and if she was like that and not a headcase I would like her to have a cock and balls that she could remove on a whim so I could have her clout as well as her arse.

Seriously though and I can be if she was the above I would be quite easy going on the genitals issue. If she was happy with a cock and balls fine, if she wanted the op fine and I would support her. As I get pleasure out of both sets of scenarios. As I would love her for who she was and not what she had between her legs.

Rookie Poster

Wonderful! I am sure you are good to your transexual lady!

..... hi you handsome masculine men;
    .....i'm a beautiful, feminine pre-op transexual lady,
    38-24-36,
    ........with long, silky blonde hair,
    in my sensual chiffon skirt, 'hose, and high heels.

Junior Poster

what's the point of having a cock but no balls, its useless.

i vote 1, 2 is cruel barbaric Neanderthal measurer, and 3 is just plain retarded, i mean you would have to be retarded to want a post op, all the stigma of a ts, post op "pussy" always look the same, like it was done by a blind inbreed woodsman, the only benefit is no pms.

Junior Poster

D. it doesn't matter, as long as she is a beautiful, loving lady.
    but the most important part for me is there a good person
    i have dated girls before(rg)who have not been pretty but been good people.
    and honesty too.
    get them two ,and you have it made.

LIVE AND LET LIVE.
    BE POSITIVE.REMEMBER MUCH EASIER TO BE NEGATIVE.

Veteran Poster

As a generic answer applied to Tgirls in general I would say B. I prefer a girl with perfectly feminine features, and a small cock that is more decorative than functional.

When I think about my Tgirlfriend in particular though, the answer would have to be D. I think everything would be the same between us no matter what she had.

On a purely physical level, I am more attracted to a lovely lady with fully functional penis who is versatile; since I love teabagging, balls are nice also. But really it's D; if she and I connect, her equipment is secondary at best.

If it gives you pleasure to suit your man's desire, that's great. Personally, I prefer an independent woman who makes those decisions (non-op, orchiectomy, or srs) for her own fulfillment, not for what makes her man feel good.

Eurotrash! Platinum Poster Jericho's Avatar

I hate being bipolar...It's fucking ace!

Veteran Poster

small and petite --allow me to fend for you --allow me to hold you soooooo close ---you'll forget all that damn world --going on outside ---

In a pyromantic way
    I'm her slave

living for her to ignite --

Junior Poster

I'm easy to please. All she needs is a nice cock (twelve inches will do me - I'm not that fussy - although another 6 on top of that would be good), big balls, a real girl pussy underneath her balls, a nice tight asshole between her fine plump buttocks, 38DD tits or a bit more. It would be good if she could cum bucketloads 10X or more a day.

Trouble is - seem to be having problems finding her. Anyway I know she exists somewhere because lots of people keep drawing cartoons of her.