Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Rookie Poster

I asked a question, not slander.
    This seems like a reputable website.
    And you are correct when you state that I don't know that particular person.

I wasn't putting him down.
    You are getting too defensive.
    And can't you express yourself without the juvenile swear words?

It wasn't my intention on causing trouble.
    Since I seem to be upsetting people, I edited my posts on this thread.
    If I would have known people would get so defensive about an opinion, I would have never wrote it.

I just stated the obvious, that she is early in her transition from male to female.

I have read other opinions on this website, both negative and postive comments on the ladyboys, some harsher than anything I wrote.
    I stated an opinion that she doesn't yet have women's breasts, women's hips, etc., that is all I did.
    Like I stated, I wish the person well.

And I have a life other than transexual boards.
    I just started writing on this website recently. Unlike some people who spend alot of time on messageboards, I don't write that often on computer messageboards. It is fun to write on messageboards once in a while, but I have better things to do.
    If you read through my posts, they have been very respectful to others on the boards. A few opinions expressed, but no putdowns and no juvenile language.
    I don't know why they would want to ban me for stating an opinion, but if they do, they do.

..... hi you handsome masculine men;
    .....i'm a beautiful, feminine pre-op transexual lady,
    38-24-36,
    ........with long, silky blonde hair,
    in my sensual chiffon skirt, 'hose, and high heels.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Angela
    This seems like a reputable website.
    And you are correct when you state that I don't know that particular person.

I wasn't putting him down.
    You are getting too defensive.
    And can't you express yourself without the juvenile swear words?

It wasn't my intention on causing trouble.
    Since I seem to be upsetting people, I edited my posts on this thread.
    If I would have known people would get so defensive about an opinion, I would have never wrote it.

I just stated the obvious, that she is early in her transition from male to female.

I have read other opinions on this website, both negative and postive comments on the ladyboys, some harsher than anything I wrote.
    I stated an opinion that she doesn't yet have women's breasts, women's hips, etc., that is all I did.
    Like I stated, I wish the person well.

And I have a life other than transexual boards.
    I just started writing on this website recently. Unlike some people who spend alot of time on messageboards, I don't write that often on computer messageboards. It is fun to write on messageboards once in a while, but I have better things to do.
    If you read through my posts, they have been very respectful to others on the boards. A few opinions expressed, but no putdowns and no juvenile language.
    I don't know why they would want to ban me for stating an opinion, but if they do, they do.
    You're either some troll trying to stir shit or you're a fat tub of goo who is trying to prove to "her"self that "she" looks more feminine that this particular ladyboy. Either way, shut up.

Last edited by JHANIAH L0VE Sep 17, 2009 2:00 am

Rookie Poster

No I am not a troll, and I am 5'11", 130 lbs., more on the slender side of things.

But I prefer not to argue with people. Like I stated, if I had known people would get so defensive, I wouldn't have written what I did.
    At any rate, this is little internet chat is getting redundant and juvenile. I've got other things to do.

38-24-36,

No I am not a troll, and I am 5'11", 130 lbs., more on the slender side of things.

But I prefer not to argue with people. Like I stated, if I had known people would get so defensive, I wouldn't have written what I did.
    Sure you are, tubby. Everyone has different tastes, some like a more boyish ladyboy. And I'm sure one day you'll find someone to appreciate your fat hairy gunt.

Rookie Poster

lol!

Believe what you like.

And suit yourself.

38-24-36,

Don't you have better things to do, like shaving your asshole, for example.

Junior Poster

that looks what they call a crossdresser to me or am i wrong?

LIVE AND LET LIVE.
    BE POSITIVE.REMEMBER MUCH EASIER TO BE NEGATIVE.

Hey Angela,

I'm curious about you. A/S/L etc. Do you have a profile anywhere?

By the way I agree with you about that ladyboy, she is more of a femboy I'd say. Thing is, some of us like those types. When you first get into the scene you are looking for the most feminine. I think it has something to do with being in denial about being gay. But then once you embrace it, you think hey, these ones are cute too. Who knows maybe in a few years I'll be a full on leather fag, ha ha.

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Sure you edited your bullshit out - especially questioning the age of the model, which is not only slanderous but dangerous to this website.

As I stated, whether this model is a crossdresser, ladyboy or whatever terminology or label to be put on her - nobody asked for that or for you to jump in with you snide "gay" comments.

Perhaps you better concentrate on that so called life, off the boards? Seems like you've some issues you need to fix there.
    seanchai

Rookie Poster

My man is a lawyer. I know about law, I know what slanderous is. It is not dangerous or slanderous to ask people if they know what someone's age is.
    If I had written something like I had proof of something that wasn't true, that could possibly be construded as dangerous or slanderous.
    But that is not what I wrote, and I wouldn't write that.
    As I mentioned, this website seems reputable.
    And as I mentioned, read through my posts if you like. They have been respectful, to the people on the board and the website.
    And my issues have been fixed just fine.

I understand however that it would have been better not to express my opinion on this thread about her state of transition. So my apologies to the writer of this thread. It wasn't the proper thread for such a post.
    Now with my apology, perhaps the dissension on this thread is settled.

38-24-36,