Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ruined by a GG

Rookie Poster

Default Ruined by a GG

I have been a tranny chasing cock addict for a few years and have gone down on a lot of the girls who visit Orange County and have ads on Eros.com, but a few weeks ago I started seeing a sexy Filipina divorcee GG nympho who loves my cock and can't get enough, and I've lost my desire for shemales. I've had repeated blood tests and am ok, HIV negative. Just wanted to wish everyone well and I guess there's more for the rest of you.

Professional Poster

You say it like its a bad thing?

5 Star Poster

Default Re: Ruined by a GG

Quote Originally Posted by surfoc
    I have been a tranny chasing cock addict for a few years and have gone down on a lot of the girls who visit Orange County and have ads on Eros.com, but a few weeks ago I started seeing a sexy Filipina divorcee GG nympho who loves my cock and can't get enough, and I've lost my desire for shemales. I've had repeated blood tests and am ok, HIV negative. Just wanted to wish everyone well and I guess there's more for the rest of you.
    So a GG made you stop craving cock? I don't buy it. She has curbed your addiction. You'll be back.

I don't know I guess it could happen. You'll know after while if you really done. I gotta friend who loves to see t girls but when it actully come tiime for him to be with one he gets sick to his stomach. I don't know what to tell him. So any thing is possible.

Professional Poster

Pussy is one of the most powerful things on earth. How is this a surprise to yall? I'm starting to think that yall like the dick MORE than the girl!

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by ELDERGOD
    I don't know I guess it could happen. You'll know after while if you really done. I gotta friend who loves to see t girls but when it actully come tiime for him to be with one he gets sick to his stomach. I don't know what to tell him. So any thing is possible.
    There's a big difference between fantasizing about something and doing the actual deed,Elder. Some folks can't take that final step.

Ancient Pervert.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by 62des
    Pussy is one of the most powerful things on earth. How is this a surprise to yall? I'm starting to think that yall like the dick MORE than the girl!
    Did it really take you this long to figure that out?

"gotcha. it's cool. was kind of confusing. i'm not gay, but that is a good pic of you" yngtxmale24: "straight" male to another "straight" male

Silver Poster

Look, the reborn Christians got new ideas.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by crayons
    Quote Originally Posted by 62des
    Did it really take you this long to figure that out?
    lol I did. Seriously. TJT is right though I don't even know how I'd react if I had the chance to finally do a tgirl. Well I'll never know until it happens.

That friend of mine always talks about it. And he had his chance recently and basiclly froze up. I told him maybe this stuff isn't for u. I understand what u guys are sayin I guess that first step would be hard.
    Did any of u guys feel bad or disgusted with your self after sleepin with a T girl?